The sleepover

Time skip 2 months
~
"

Elena's POV"

Me and Javon became much closer. We've been hanging out much. And I've been hanging out with Bianca too and we all three have been hanging out together too. They where my best friends. Even though I was in love with Javon.

Today Javon is coming over to my house because my mom and dad is away so we're going to have a sleepover. It's going to be so fun. But it has been kinda hard to hide my feelings because when he compliments me I always blush. So i think he know that I have some of sort feelings for him.

I heard a knock on my door. I run down. And opened the door. It was Javon. I gave him a big smile and a hug. "Hey beautiful" he said. That made me really blush. "Hey handsome" I said. I saw him blush too. Maybe he likes me more than a best friend? Or maybe not.

We walked upstairs. He put his bag on my chair that I had in my room. Then I laid down on my bed and he came jumping. We looked at each other. We smiled at each other. We looked at each others lips. Was this love ? Because I've seen it in movies that it's showing that you want to kiss someone. Did he want to kiss me?

"Javon's POV"

She laid in her bed so I jumped to her. We looked at each other. We smiled. I looked at her lips and she looked at mine. I loved her. I wanted to he with her, only her. But did she really want to kiss me? Or was it just because I did it so It wouldn't be awkward? "Can we watch a movie?" I said breaking the silence. She nodded and started her TV. "Wanna watch Utopia?" She asked. I have her a smile and nodded. She smiled back. Gosh, her smile was like a dream.

"Wanna order something?" She said after we've been watching some episodes. I nodded. "Sushi?" She asked with a smile. I nodded and smiled back.

After we've order we sat in her bed and looked at each other. Her beauti look unrealistic. Then she got a message.

"Elena's POV"

We sat in my bed after we've ordered. We looked at each other. He's so handsome. I love his cute smile. Ugh, I just wanted to kiss him. I was so insecure about myself. Then I got a message. I read the message and it was from Bianca.

"Bianca"

Hey Elena. Wanna
hang out?

Hey Bianca. I'm with wanna rn. Sorry.

Can I come?

I looked at Javon. He nodded with a smile. "She isn't gonna sleep here so we'll have some alone time to hangout.

"Bianca"

Wanna said it was okay.

Ty. I'm coming in 10.

Okay.

"Javon's POV"

"Elena" I asked. She turned her head to me. "Yes wanna" she said smiling at me. "I just wondered if you wanted to see my coming boxing match?" I asked. "Yeah ofc! When is it?" She asked. "It's next week" I said smiling more. She hugged me. This made me have butterflies.

"Elena's POV"

I was so happy that he asked me if I wanted to see his boxing match. I hugged him tightly. I got butterflies. I really loved him.

Then we heard a knock. It was Bianca. We welcomed her. She hugged us with a huge smile. I didn't want her to be here right now because I wanted to be with Javon alone. But I didn't wanna make her sad.

The time was 5pm and we walked up to my room. We all sat in my bed. "What should we do?" Bianca asked. "I don't know" Javon said half smiling. "Maybe swim?" I said. "Yeah I took with me my bikini" Bianca said. "Yeah I took shorts with me" Javon said smiling. "The swimming pool or the hot tub?" "Hot tub" Javon and Bianca said. We walked to different rooms. Me and Bianca where in the same. "Bianca" I said. "Yes Elena?" She answered. "I think I'm in love with Javon" I said quickly. "Omg girl. Yess, I knew it!" She said happily. "I think he likes you" she said and her smile faded away. Was she okay?

When we where done we walked downstairs to see Javon waiting for us in the kitchen iceland.

"Javon's POV"

I sat in the iceland in the kitchen waiting for them. They came down. Wow Elena looked stunning. I walked up to them and took my arm around her waist like always. She smiled at me and I got butterflies and started to blush. So did she. Bianca looked at us smiling mysterious. Did she know something I didn't know?

When we came out we took the roof off the hot tub. We walked in and sat us in the massage chairs. After a while of talking I started to splash Elena. " Hey! That's not nice!" She said splashing back. I laughed. Then I splashed on Bianca. "Hey!" She said  splashing at me. After a while I sat behind Elena holding her waist.

"Time skip 2 hours"
~
"Elena's POV"

After 2 hours we had already showerd and take on our clothes. It was time for Bianca to go home. We said goodbye to her and runner upstairs. We started to watch Utopia again and then we slowly falls asleep. I was sleeping on his chest and he was holding around me.

Hi <3
Tysm for 9 reads, it means a lot x