The boxing match

Time skip 3 weeks
~
"Elena's POV"

I woke up by my alarm. It was 4:30pm. And today is Javon's boxing match. I quickly got out of bed. I choose a outfit. This is the outfit:

Then I ran downstairs and made a sandwich and eat it

Then I ran downstairs and made a sandwich and eat it. After I walked upstairs to brush my teeth. I got massage from Javon.

"Wanna fight?"

When are you ready?

In abt 10 min.

Okay good <3

See ya <3

<3

After I quickly took my bag and packed it with lipbalm, handcream, hair tie and my phone.

I took on mascara. And then I heard a knock on the door. I looked in the door window to see that it is Javon. I opened the door and gave him a hug. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded with a smile.

Then we walked out and I locked the door. We walked to their house and jumped in the car. DJ, Jessica, Jaden and Jayla where there too. I hugged everyone. And then we drove. It was now 6pm.

In the car Javon started at me smiling. And ofc I smiled back. Soon I was falling asleep on his shoulder.

"Javon's POV"

I stared at her smiling. She smiled back. Gosh, I really like her.

After a while she soon fall asleep in my shoulder. She was so cute. I slowly laid my head on her head.

"Elena's POV"

It was now 7:30pm and we arrived to the boxing area. We walked out of the car and took all of our things. Javon took his arm around my shoulder. I got butterflies. We walked in the area. I saw another boy that looked in our age. It's maybe the opponent. He looked at me. I felt uncomfortable. Javon looked at me and he saw that I looked at him. Javon gave the boy a angry look. And then he looked at me smiling. The boxing match is starting 10am so we have 2 hours to just chill.

"I just need to use the restroom" I said walking to the restroom. When I was done I washed my hands and then I heard a boy voice. "Is that your boyfriend?" He said. He came behind me. "Maybe. But you shouldn't give a shit bout my life." I said in a attitude. "You got attitude. I like it" he said. "What the fuck you want?" I said with a angry attitude. "I want your number beautiful" he said looking at my up and down and handing me his phone. I wrote "fuck off" and give him his phone, and i walked away smiling spotting Javon spying. I rolled my eyes at him because of that fricking boy.

"Javon's POV"

Elena said that she needed to use the restroom but it has been 10 minutes. I started to get worried so I decided to walk and check on her. I heard a boy voice say "I want your number beautiful". I decided to spy and I saw him looking her up and down and handing her his phone. And to my surprise she wrote her number and smiled walking away. She spotted me rolling her eyes. Why did she roll her eyes? I started to get jealous. Did she find him attractive? Did she not like me?

Then the boy walked up to me and said "nice girl you got". "What the fuck?" I responded. He walked away smiling at me. Bruh, I'll beat his ass. Soon as I saw Elena she was smiling, I looked at her up and down. Her smile faded away. I thought she liked me and then she flirts with another boy? Haven't she notice that I like her?

"Elena's POV"

I walked away to Jaded and we talked. I wondered what Javon was doing. Maybe he was talking to that boy?

Then he came out of the restroom corridor looking angry and looking up and down at me. He walked to his dad. "What was that about" Jaden asked me. "I don't know" I said.

Then Javon came up to me. "What's up with that boy?" He asked. "He flirted with me" I said. "And you flirted back?" He said with a angry face. "What no I didn't" I said with a confused face. "Yeah right" he said walking away. Why didn't he believe me?

The time was now 8pm and Javon started to warm up. Me, Jaden and Jayla where talking. Sometimes Javon looked at me up and down in angry eyes. What was his problem?
Then the opponent walked up to me and asked "why didn't you give me your number?". "Because I'm not interested" I said. "Just give me a chance pretty" he said. "Never in my life" I said while watching Javon walking towards us. "What is going on?" Javon asked. "She doesn't want to five me her number" the opponent said. "Didn't she already do that?" Javon said. "No, she wrote 'fuck off' instead, not cool" the opponent said. "Yeah, as you should" Javon said looking at me.

The opponent walked away angrily. I walked outside having Javon after me. "Elena!" He said. "Now you believe me?" I said. "I'm so sorry that I didn't believe you Elena" he said. "Next time believe me. Not what you heard. Because you seem to not know anything about the situation!" I said. "Ma please forgive me!" He said in a cracking voice. 'Ma?' I'm Wattpad story's that melts a girls heart. And I was thinking that it was cute. I walked to him and gave him a hug. Come let's go in.

"Time skip bc I'm lazy"

We where walking to the car to drive home. Javon won. I'm not surprised. The opponent sucked. He didn't have any skills. In the car we talked about Javons skills and stuff and then I slowly fall asleep on his shoulder. He took his head on mine.

Heyy
I hope you guys really likes this chapter! I'll try to update daily, but it's kinda hard rn because I have much in school but I'll write on my free time because I really enjoy writing. Tysm for 15 reads <3 means a lot <3