Bye bitch

"Elena's POV"

"Me and your mom are going to a spa today as I said yesterday so we won't be home in some days" my dad said. "Okay have it good" I said smiling. "Thanks we'll bye see you in some days" he said smiling as he walked out.

30 minutes late I decided to talk to Grace. "I just need to talk to Grace. I'll come back" I said. "Yeah good luck" Jayla said. "Thanks" I said half smiling at her nervously. As i walked to her room u heard them laugh. I miss Javon's laugh so much. His laugh made me tear up.

I knocked on the door and after a few seconds Grace opened. "Oh hey Elena. Missing your bsf?" Grace said with a dramatic voice. "Oh hi Grace are you gonna miss your bf?" I said smiling. "What?" She answered. "Yeah tomorrow is goodbye for you. You're going home bitch !" I said. "You told my parents about this ?"   "Yeah ofc I did. You stole my bsf!".   "Your count!" She said while slapping me. "MTF BITCH" i screamed while dragging her hair. Javon took my hand and dragged me from her. "What is wrong with you Grace!" Javon said looking disappointed in her. She stood three with tears in her eyes. "Wtf is wrong with you Javon!" I said slapping him and drag my hand from his. "Elena!" He said. I just walked away with tears running down my cheeks.

"Javon's POV"

"Elena!" I said. She just walked away. Gosh what've I done. "I'm so sorry Javon I just love you and don't want to lose you" Grace said walking to me. "Yeah I know" I said closing the door and pushing her to the bed.  I started kissing her lips and then her neck. She got many hickies. She kissed me back. It turned out to a make out. Gosh she was a good kisser.

"Elena's POV"

I walked into my room to find Jaden and Jayla talking. "Elena!" Jaden said running and hug me. "Hey Jaden" I said. "I heard what happened. You deserve so much better" Jaden said. "Thanks" I said smiling at him. Sometimes when Javon was at set and I was feeling down Jaden always came and made it shine.

We forgot about what happened and talked about fun stuff.. Then there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's us" Grace said. "Ugh. Come in ig" I said.

When they came in I looked at them up and down. "Let's play spin the bottle" Grace said taking up a bottle she hide behind her back. "Okay" me, Jaden and Jayla said.

We sat in a circle. "I'm gonna be in the closet for 2 minutes with.." Grace said before spinning the bottle. And ofc it landed on Javon..

"Come!" Grace said while Javon was smiling.

"Javon's POV"

Me and Grace walked into the empty closet. We closed the door and started to make out. After a few minutes we came out with hickies. And we sat us in the circle again.

"Fuck this game" Elena said and started to kiss..

Hey guys I'm gonna keep up with this story <3 and i really hope that you like this chapter. Tysm btw for 120 reads <33