I'm done

"Elena's POV"

I saw that Jaden's door was open so I looked in to see something that broke my heart into peaces..

There sat fucking Jaden and Grace in a MAKE OUT SHIRTLESS! My knees started to shaking. 'Was that kiss nothing for him?' I was thinking in mind.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I said really loud stood there still and staring at them. Jaden stopped kissing her and looked at me in shook. And then Jayla came running. "Elena what is it?" Jayla asked. I pointed at Jaden and Grace. "WHAT THE FUCK" Jayla screamed.

Now I lost it. I walked in and box Grace in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK BITCH" Grace said. I looked at her and said "Go and get help bitch" I said. "Why do I need fucking help?" Grace asked. "Because you're a boyfriend stealer" I said. "But none of them where your boyfriend" Grace said. "I know that Javon liked me before he met you" I said.

I texted Javon:

"Javon"

Your girl is in the wrong room

What?

When I was gonna check on Jaden they where in make out.

You're lying.

Come and look yourself.

Then I walked out of the room and pointed for Javon to see.

"What the fuck" he said and stood there in shook. "I can explain" Grace. "There's no explain for cheating" I said looking at her raging mad. Grace walked over to Javon. "It was only a mistake I'm so sorry" Grace said. "Cheating isn't a fucking mistake bitch" I said.

"Are you just gonna sit there stare Jaden?" I said looking at him. "I'm sorry.." Jaden said with tears in his eyes. "You fucking played me" I said to Jaden. "What? You kissed me!?" Jaden said shocked. "yeah and you kissed back!" I said. "I'm so sorry.." he said quiet.

"I'm going home" I said walking down.

As soon as I was home I ran crying to my room. I cried myself to sleep...

Hii. I hope you guys really liked this chapter even if it was pretty sad.. And tysm for 228 reads it means a lot<3