Jealousy

"Elena's POV"

"Fuck this game" I said and kissed Jaden.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Javon said with a angry tone. Jaden just smiled at me and kissed me back. But then Javon pushed Jaden in the wall. "Don't you fucking touch her bro" Javon said angry and hit him. It got his nose bleeding. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JAVON?!" I screamed. "I should ask you the same" Javon said. "WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME KISSING JADEN?"   "HES MY FUCKING BROTHER".  "So? You can't control who he can't date!".   Javon let Jaden go. Walked up to Javon and gave him a hard slap and then walked up to Jaden.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. "Yes I am okay thanks" he said giving me a little smile. Then Grace took me by my shirt. "What the fuck is your problem?" She said. "What the fuck is your problem bitch" I said back. Then I hit her to the ground. I gave her a teasing smile. "YOU WHORE!" Grace yelled. "If there is one whore here it's you!" I said to Grace.

Then Javon took my hand and looked at me deep in my eyes. "You're fucking dead to me" I said with tears in my eyes dragging Jaden out to Jaylas room with Jayla behind us.

We cleaned his face and then chatted for some minutes. Then Jaden was going to his room so me and Jayla chatted for like 1 hour. Then I said to Jayla that I wanted to check how Jaden was doing.

I saw that he's door was open so I looked in to see something that broke my heart into peaces..

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for bad update but tomorrow will probably another chapter come too because I'm going on a 2 hours car trip so hopefully I have the energy to write! Thank you so much guys for 194 reads it means a lot <3