- Cut !

Tap tap tap tap

Sounds of rain are deafening my ears. I could hear every single raindrop. Every single one that hits the ground, it could be heard crystal clear.

"Wolf..?"

I finally uttered his name that was trapped inside my mouth. I couldn't bring myself to believe it happened. I don't want to believe it happened. It all went so fast. Everything goes by too fast. Why can't I turn back time? Why is this happening? Why him? Why not me?

"No no no no Wolf get up. Get your ass up Wolf this ain't funny you little bitch. You think this shit is funny? You think I would laugh?? No I'm not laughing now get the fuck up" I said in between my sobs. Tears streaming down my cheeks as I look upon his resting face. Peace and calm..

I shouldn't have let him gone out. He's so stubborn, this little bitch. "Why did you got out? WHY?? WHY YOU HAD TO GO OUT? IF YOU DIDN'T NONE OF THIS COULD'VE HAPPENED."

I felt my cheeks burning. Anger is rushing through my body. He didn't have to go out and take the bullet for me I could easily have just dodge it or sum shit. Regret slapped me in the face. POW just like that.

Minutes ago, we were on a chase. The big guys knew we had shit on our hands so they thought they could pick on us. Everyone else has fled to the boat. I was going to take the second boat till I noticed Wolf was not in the first one. I ran back and saw him trying to confront one of the guys. That fucking idiot if he had just ran, if he had just go, if he had just not care to negotiate with them, he wouldn't have to end up like this..

I came forwards to kick him into sense "WOLF? WHAT YHE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? DONT EVEN TRY TO TALK IT OUT" and before long the guy had the gun pointed at me. "You tell us where the stuff is, or" sounds of the bullets chambering in could be heard "die. So, choose your pick"

I didn't know what to do. So I only followed my survival instincts. I told them where we store our stuff. But they won't leave us alone.

"Heh thanks. You two won't be useful anymore I presume?"
The sound of the chamber spinning and a loud bang came next. I didn't saw a bullet coming right through me. All I saw was the back of a man, a man that I cared for, a man that I lived with. The man who died.. for me.

I stood there, shocked. I looked from his limping body that's in the pool of blood to the big armed guy. He was gone. My knees gave in and I just stared at him. Rain started to pour and now here we are.

"Wolf.." I gave him a hug. I don't care if my suit was covered in blood. I want him to be with me.

××××××

"Aaand cut! Woah Snake you did great back there!" a female voice cheered. Webs was surely impressed by Snakes acting skills.

"Snake... Come here" the big guy in the scene was Shark. He gave Snake a hug and wailed. "I'm so sorry Snake I didn't mean to kill Wolf-" "Shark for the last time. It's a fucking act. Get over it" Snake uttered under Sharks tight grip "I- I know but you seemed so sad back there.." "Me? Sad over that guys death? Pssh nonsense"

"Aw c'mon Snake we all know ya got a soft spot in there" Wolf came by to them, holding a bottle of water. "I saw it in your eyes. You were all like 'nooo Wolf don't dieeee' HAHAH" he clapped his hands, unable to hold in the laughter. "Shut the fuck up, Wolf" Snake fired back and laughed.

"Alright folks time to wrap this up" Webs said. "OH OH DID YOU GUYS SEE ME!! I was fighting Shark like boom! You kno? And then I went KAPOOW! And then" Pepe continued to talk about how awesome he was in his part. Cute little fella he is.

Cut ! ~Fin