- Watermelon Hero

On one sunny day, I was out in town, in my usual beach fit. Huh. I don't remember today being THIS hot. I glanced to my right to see a shop that sells watermelons. Shark loves them. Might as well get some for myself.

As I headed to the shop, I saw someone, sprinting toward me. Wait no, towards the shop. Tall, slim and slender. Probably around 5'6. He swiftly grabbed a whole watermelon and ran away. This guy must've been desperate as hell to steal a watermelon.

"Thief! Thief!" the kid who was behind the counter shouted

"Mister! You need to help me catch him!" great. Now I need to go running around the town finding this dude. Just wonderful

"I got your back kiddo" I said in hopeless tones.

As I was 'trying to at least catch the thief', there I saw the man, struggling to open the watermelon. I sneaked up by his back and

WHAM !

"Jeez man wha.. WOLF?!" "SNAKE!?"

We both stared at each other, filled with questions.

"The hell you stealing a kid watermelon for?"
"The hell YOU helping that kid?"

Moments of silence occured. "Whatever, I'm bringing this back. I'll pay for it anyways. Why are u so desperate when you could've just asked me instead"

"... Meet you at the hideout" Snake briefly replied and left me alone to wonder. "Such a weird fellow.."

I came back to kids stall and handed him the watermelon snake stole. Good thing he hasn't cracked it open yet.

"Ah thank you so much mister! You're so kind!" He said with a smile on his face. That's.. that's kind of heartwarming.

"No problem kiddo. See ya"

"See you, watermelon hero!"

Heh. Watermelon hero.