𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

As always, info:
・Reader uses They/Them pronouns
William is 24, Y/N is 23.
・This is NOT part 2 to the previous chapter.

(Kinda short chapter cuz short idea lol)

You and William have been in a secret relationship for 3 months, it's a surprise you both kept it secret for so long and nobody catched on.

"How long are we gonna keep this private, Will?" You asked, breaking the silence while William continued working.

"I don't want Henry to think that our relationship is getting in the way of work. You know how important he finds working." William sighed, writing whatever he had to.

You noticed his stressed emotion, you felt bad knowing that you couldn't really help him with the work.

You got up, he didn't look at you as he was incredibly focused on the paperwork and then you went behind him, putting your hands on his shoulders and slowly massaging him.

He gasped but then he relaxed himself, he stopped writing and he threw his head back.

"Oh my god... this work is tiring as hell." He said.

It was rare for you to see William stressed as he mostly would just lock himself in a room whenever he was stressed.

"Will, you can continue tomorrow.. it's 11 PM already." You said.

"But.. I need to-"

"Shhh...you're clearly tired.. I don't think working while you're tired is the best thing." You said. He sighed. He knew you were right.

William got up and he hugged you. You quickly hugged back.

"I love you so much, darling.."

His voice started to become low as his tiredness began to struck in.
You pulled away to turn off the light and then you grabbed William, dragging him on the bed.

You held him really close to you as if it was the last day you got to spend with him. He giggled at how close you were to him, there were only a few times when you were this close to him.

"..Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"...Will you ever leave me..?" He asked. That question threw you off guard. You weren't expecting him to ask you such a thing now.

"No! Of course not! I'll always be with you. I won't leave. Why would I even do that?"

"I just- I.. it doesn't matter.." He said before kissing your forehead.

One thing you noticed about William was that he was incredibly paranoid about his loved ones leaving him, he always held you close and even when you wanted to go to someone else for any reason such as asking that person something or helping them, William would always ask if you're gonna come back quick.

"I love you so much, gosh- I can't imagine a day without you, my dear." William said, his voice beginning to grow raspy as if he was too tired to even speak.

"I love you too, William.. now sleep my boy." You said, he chuckled a bit at the nickname, however you couldn't tell if he was blushing or not since the light was turned off.

You both drifted to sleep in each others arms.
______

Word count: 523

Sorry for short chapter but I didn't have an idea that was longer than this lol but yeah, feel free to leave requests!