𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜.. 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙.

William is 20, Y/N is also 20.
(Bro help I have my math exam tomorrow and im writing this chapter while the call line is on hold help me)

Also short chapter cuz yeah i have to study lol its 8 pm i wanna cry/srs

_______

William's POV

I sighed as I sat down in my office chair. They probably also have work and well today I apparently had more work than I was supposed to, great.
I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 10:05 PM.

Y/N told me they have work until 11 PM, bullshit. They're probably with someone else now and they use work as an excuse. After all, I don't quite have proof that they're working, but I don't have proof that they're cheating also..

Honestly, if they did cheat I wouldn't be surprised. Well. Actually. That's a lie.

But really! Who the hell would want to date one like me? I have stupid scars all over my body, my mental health is on a whole different level, I literally can't treat anyone good.. How the hell did Y/N even look at me and think "He looks cute" or whatever, according to their friend that's what they thought of me when they first saw me. That's surprising as hell, my hair is always messy, sometimes I don't even bother brushing my teeth nor take care of myself.

Maybe they actually are cheating, that's why they have to "work" more.. But they always seemed so sweet to me.. If someone looked at man they'd give them a literal death stare.. but what if they're an actor and they don't even know they have this kind of a talent?

I can't imagine seeing them with anyone else.. they always looked so... loyal to me.. But then again, maybe it's acting. What if right now they're just giving someone else h-

"WILL!" My thoughts were (rudely/j) interrupted by someone coming to me and hugging me. That someone being Y/N.

"I- Hello." I said. I think I just fucked myself over because that seemed obvious that I'm in some weird mood.

"Dear.. What's wrong?" Y/N asked. I didn't reply, instead I just looked away.

Y/N's POV

You tried analyzing William's face, trying to find out what he is.. hiding or whatever. Then you noticed, sadness? How?!

"Hold on... Who the fuck made you sad? And how does one make you sad-"

"Oh- What! No! I'm not sad. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Pffft- me.. sad? That's a joke." William replied, you shook your head and then sat on his lap.

"You know how to lie to everyone but me." You said, kissing his forehead in the process and he pulled away slightly.

"Y/N.."

"Did I do something? I-"

"No no.. It's just.. Do you still... love me?" William asked, your eyes widened at the words the brunette just spoke. You loved this man more than anything in the world, yet he is always scared of you leaving him.

"Of course I do.. I always will." You said and then kissed him softly. He smiled.

"I'm sorry- that seemed like a dumb question but I just-"

"It's alright.. I know me overworking will make you think completely something else, but I promise.. I won't leave you, or.. you know.. cheat on you." You said, William let out a sigh of relief.

He then randomly pulled you into a passionate kiss, to which you obviously kissed back. You tilted your head to the side in attempt to deepen the kiss and he also did. You then pulled away, still sitting on his lap, you grabbed his hand and point at the ring on his finger and also yours.

"A promise is a promise. I'll never leave you.." You said and then you looked at him. He didn't reply, instead he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to his body. He then kissed you again to which you didn't hesitate to kiss back.

A few seconds, you both pulled away, none of you talked but then you hugged him. He slightly flinched but he was quick to hug back.

"Dear, didn't you say you have work until 11 PM?" He asked.

"I lied." You said and then you chuckled, William sighed.

"Don't lie like that to me ever again. Pleaseeeeee....." He said and he rested his head on your chest. You smiled.

"Okay okay, now let's go home.. You're clearly tired." You said before getting off.

"Alright.."

______

its 11 pm rn i have my math exam tomorrow.. im scared anyways enjoy whatever this is but uhhh i didnt proof read it so yea sorry