𝘼 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚...

Info about this chapter:
・They/Them Pronouns Reader
・William is 22, Y/N is 20.
・This is not part 2 to the previous chapter.
(Btw in this fanfic William is NOT a killer unless stated otherwise at the start of the chapter)

You woke up, but something seemed wrong. You didn't get woken up by your alarm. You were about to grab your phone and text William until you noticed a note besides your phone.

'Hey darling, you may be confused about why I'm not there or why you woke up.. later than those 30 minutes. Well, you don't have to worry about that! I turned off your alarm so you can sleep more than that and also, come to work when you wake up, DON'T FORGET TO EAT SOMETHING!!

-William'

"What?" You asked out loudly.

You quickly grabbed your phone and looked at the time. It read 5:20 PM. Gosh, you didn't think you'd sleep this much, all you wanted to originally take was a 30 minutes nap, not a whole 3 hours.

You grabbed some clothes from your closet, the clothes were a bit fancy but not too-expensive looking, the clothes were also comfortable. You brushed your hair, grabbed your phone and then you went downstairs. You went to the fridge and grabbed yogourt, nothing too much since you weren't neccesarily hungry.

After eating, you walked to the Pizzeria.

'What does William have in mind?' You thought to yourself, you really weren't sure on what randomly got into him, he only does this when it's actually special.

As you entered the pizzeria you saw the casual, families just eating and having fun, however you didn't see a few people. Some of the employes. The employes who were your friends and you'd occasionally talk to.

'Whatever, they probably went home earlier? Maybe they felt sick? But both of them? How? Ugh, I'm gonna go to William's office, maybe he is there.' You thought and then you went to his office.

You knocked. No response. You knocked again, this time a bit louder. No response again. You sighed and then opened the door. You saw a stuffed small bear on his office desk with a note besides it. You giggled and then smiled, you walked up to it and you read the note.

'Hi Y/N! You made it here, your first step is complete. Go to Henry's office.
-Will'

'I have no idea what has gotten into him, but this is adorable.' You thought, you grabbed the stuffed bear with you and then you walked to Henry's office.

As you opened the door, to your surprise, Henry was there.

"Y/N!" Henry said and he got up.

"Hello, I got told to come here."

"Right, here." He said and he handed you over a note. For some reason, Henry seemed incredibly excited, as if something good happened or something good is about to happen and he knows about it.

'Great, you completed the 2 steps. There is only one more step.. Henry will show you to where to go. Love you :)'

"I wonder what this is all about.."

"You'll see!" Henry said.

"Well, let's go then!" You said, Henry nodded and you both walked out. You two went to Henry's car, you couldn't help but smile the whole time. The place where Henry drove to was unfamiliar to you which made the thing that William was planning even more interesting.