𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

Info:
Y/N is 18, William is 19 and Henry is 18.
______

Just as you were about to leave, you heard someone calling your name.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Henry happily said coming up to you.

"Yes, Henry?" You asked, Henry wasn't usually this excited. Especially at school.

"I made a new friend!" Henry said, a wide smile was on his face. You stood there shocked, but happy at the same time. It was rare for you or Henry to make any new friends.

"That's- THAT'S GREAT! I'm proud." You said and then you hugged him, he quickly hugged back until you pulled away.

"Can I meet your new friend?" You asked.

"Sure!" Henry nodded. "Wait here." He continued and then you waited as he left to go grab his friend.

Quick after, he returned with someone following him.

"Jesus Christ.." You muttered, no one heard. In your sight appeared a tall man with beautiful grey eyes. However, he looked pretty intimidating and looked like he wouldn't even focus on taking care of himself. The man's eyes looked like they could close at any time and sleep and he also looked like he didn't eat much.

"His name is William! William, this is Y/N!" Henry introduced.

"Hello.." William said. Gosh, his voice threw you off. He had a rich british accent and a low voice.

"H.. Hello!" You said. Clearing your throat and then you held your hand.

"Y/N L/N." You said and then shook his hand.

"William Afton."

"You guys already seem like you would get along!" Henry said and then you chuckled. William smiled, however it didn't look like a real smile. It looked fake.

"Well, let me make a better introduction.. I'm 18 years old and well- um.. yeah, I have no idea what to say." You said and then you noticed William smile again, however this time it was a genuine smile. It looked like a surprise to you that he smiled, the first time you saw him, which was earlier, he looked like he could never actually smile.

"I'm 19." William simply replied.

'One year older. Not bad' You thought.

"So, William.. can you tell us more about your past or anything?" Henry asked. William's face suddenly changed, it went from decently happy to sadness and fear. It really made you confused, 'Bad past, hm?'.

"No.. I'm- No. Sorry." He quickly muttered. Henry's face turned to regret.

"It's okay. I'm the one who is sorry. I shouldn't have asked." Henry said.

"Don't worry. You didn't know." William said and he gave Henry a reassuring smile, Henry smiled back.

"Afton!!" A group of girls and some boys came up to us, for William.

"What the hell do you want again?" He asked, giving them a death glare. Holy shit.

"I see you finally made some friends, hell still no girlfriend." One of the girls laughed and she stood closer to some boy.

"At least I'm not in a relationship with a literal cheater." William said, you tried not to laugh. That girl's face showed anger and the boy's face also showed anger. William had a smirk on his face.

'T-That's so not true! Jackson wouldn't cheat on me." She said.

"Oh I remember this guy. I saw him yesterday making out with the girl next to you." You said. The whole group stood there speechless, William and Henry chuckled.