Chapter 4: Hydra

Mikal woke up to Loki staring over her. Then she remembered last night. Her legs still ached. 

A/N I'm reallly bad at writing smut but.....

Ha ha ha nothing dirty here. happy aprils fools day.

They ached because the Jenga block tower had fallen onto her legs, bruising in multiple places. Loki was sitting next to her.

"So what are we doing today?" He asked.

Mikal shook herself and made herself sit up. 

"Let me get ready and then I will tell you." Mikal said, plopping herself on the couch, exhaustedly.

"Ms. Grey, there is a breach in the Tower. Several dozen Hydra agents are here. And they appear to be going after you." Jarvis said.

"Are the other Avengers alerted to this?" Mikal asked.

Jarvis said that they were, and Mikal went to change. She came out in a black widow like suit except it had silver along the edges.

Then the Hydra agents burst in through the massive window.  Glass shattered around them. And on them. Twenty immediately surrounded them.

"Mikal Grey, you will come with us." The leader said. He promptly died.

"We each take ten." Loki said.

Mikal nodded.

After 7 minutes approximately, the agents were finally all dead or incapacitated. They both sported multiple light injuries. Mikal, however, had sustained a small head wound and clung to the couch dizzily. Loki seeing her bleeding forehead, stepped lightly over the glass and scooped her up.

"Jarvis, where are the Avengers?" Loki asked. 

"In the Infirmary. I suggest you bring Mikal there as well. they did not know Hydra Agents were here." Jarvis answered.

"Well, I suggest we enlighten them." Mikal said as Loki teleported to the Infirmary.

~

"What happened? Did your Jenga game get out of hand?"  Tony smirked.

"The Hydra agents came through the window." Loki said, gently placing the woman on a cot. 

Bruce came over to examine the headwound. 

"You need a blood transfusion." He said.

"No IV. I don't do needles." She drew both her arms away from him.

"Mikal, you need the blood." Bruce insisted.

"If you want to give me the blood transfusion. You will need to hold me down. And don't use the built-in binders. I can get out of anything. I suggest Hawkeye, Spangles, Loki, and Thor. One for each limb." Mikal suggested.

Hawkeye and Loki held her arms while Thor and Spangles held down her legs. Mikal watched her head slightly up on the bed. As soon as the needle touched her, her head snapped back. SHe was so tense.

"Relax." Tony ordered.

"It's ok. Mikal, it's just blood." Loki tried to calm her.

She untensed a bit. just a bit. 

"We can play Jenga after. Or go to the zoo. Or this arcade that Archer told us about." Loki tried again. 

Mikal uneasily relaxed her arm. After the blood transfusion was done, they let go of her. She slipped quickly off of the bed and sprinted back to her room.

"Is there any other way we can give a blood transfusion?" Bucky asked.

Tony and Bruce shook their heads. 

"I will go find her." Loki said, disappearing.

He found her in her room. Her hand wrapped around where the IV had been. She tensed when she heard the door open. 

"Ms. Gre- Mikal, are you alright?" He asked.

"Fine." She said, her hand running over the broken window frame.

"Are you sure? You seemed nervous." Loki pushed.

"It's a long story of how my fear of needles got this bad." 

"I have time." Loki said, sitting them both down on the couch.

"Well, when I was little, I always had a problem with needles and the problem intensified when I was kidnapped by Hydra. Then the needles came back. They gave me heightened senses, but I wouldn't listen to whatever they told me to do so they kicked me out. That happened when I was 10." Mikal explained.

"So how did you learn all self defense and fighting stuff?" Loki asked.

"That's classified information." Mikal said.

"I was one of the top interrogators on Asgard." 

"And I was one of the top resistors where I was trained." Mikal raised her eyebrow. 

"Well, then let's make this a challenge." Loki suggested.

"Intriguing. Explain." Mikal said, clearly invested.

"If I can make you spill where you were trained and your life from 10 - present within a week, I will teach you about Asgard and we can visit and then you can adjust. If you win, i will no longer be a pain about adjusting." Loki explained.

"Deal." 

Hawkeye opened the door to them shaking hands.

"You're on." 

A/N 

OOH A CHALLENGE THIS SHOULD BE GOOD!! 

Love you all 

please read, vote, and comment! Trying to win this contest by the tenth. with