Chapter 5 : Embry Call and cliff diving

Amaya's P.O.V

I was at Emily's house taking a nap on the couch when I heard multiple people come into the house. When I opened my eyes, I saw the boys and Embry Call.

"Sam, why is Embry Call here?" I asked him curiously.

"He phased," Sam replied with a straight face.

"Wait. What ?" I asked, shocked.

"Sam had the same face when we told him," Paul said as Jared laughed at my reaction.

"All of you shut up. We have to teach him now." Sam said in a commanding tone.

"Welcome to the pack, baby boy!" I yelled excitedly and went to hug him.
Embry gave me an awkward smile.

In the beginning, he was really bad. he kept messing up during training or patrol, but after a few days, he was better. Today was the last day before he could go back to school, and we were preparing him to give him his haircut and his tattoo.

I also found out that the boys had told Embry not to ask about my scars. I appreciated that because my scars had become big insecurity.

"You ready, baby boy ?" I asked  Embry smiling.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Embry replied, excited.

Emily emerged from one of the rooms with scissors. Then, she started cutting Embry's long hair.

"Yeah! look at that hair fall, baby woo!" Paul yelled as big locks of Embry's hair fell into the floor.

"You're gonna look like us, but less handsome, obviously. I mean, look at me. No one can compare to this!" Jared said, gesturing at himself with his hand.

"What do you mean? I'm the hottest one here." Paul argued, flexing his arms.

"I don't know what you girls are fighting about when I'm standing right here, like come one no one can resist me." I said, smirking at them while both had an offended look on their faces.

"Guys, you know I'm the sexist one here. After all, I am your alpha." Sam said, smiling.

"I'll have to agree with Sam on this one." Emily said, finishing Embry's haircut.

"You don't count you biased, you're his imprint, and the only reason you're the alpha is that the council decided that since you shifted first, you got to lead." I said, looking at them.

We started arguing until the tribe's tattoo artist arrived. Embry looked a little scared, so I put my hand on his shoulder to reassure him he was gonna be fine. After the tattoo, we ate and joked around. The boys kept playing fighting.

It has been a few days since Embry got the haircut and the tattoo. All of us just finished patrolling, and we were bored. So we decided to go cliff diving. We raced there, and I ended up winning. The boys started pushing and roughhousing each other while Sam watched them amused. Paul and Embry started ganging up on Jared while Sam just cheered them on.

"Get him, boys!" Sam yelled laughing at a struggling Jared.

Paul and Embry managed to throw Jared off the cliff, and Sam hollered, and I laughed.