Chapter 9 : The impossible becomes possible

Amaya's P.O.V

Sam and I arrive at the hospital and quickly get out of the car. We then go looking for Sue and the rest of the pack. As we turn the corner in one of the hallways we find the pack trying to comfort Sue and Seth as both were crying.

"Sue? Boys?" I ask as the boys turn to face me and Sue looks at Sam and me with tears on her cheeks.

"He didn't make it." Sue says weakly and starts crying again.

"Sue I'm so sorry." I tell her softly, I walk to her and give her a hug and Sam soon joins.

"Where's Leah?" Sam asks letting go of Sue.

"She's in the bathroom. I'm sure she will come soon." Sue told Sam wiping her tears.

"I know is not the best time, but you know we need to explain things to them." Sam tells her apologetically.

"I know Sam." Sue replied sadly.

"What the hell are you doing here Sam?" I hear Leah's voice and all of us turn around to see her.

Leah and I locked eyes and I fall to my knees everything changed, all I could see was her, it was like all of the relationships and feelings of love that I've had in the past were merely child's play, like I was pretending to know what love felt like. I would be whatever she wanted me to be a friend, a partner, a shoulder to cry on, her guardian, or her lover. I could smell her scent strongly because of the short-distance rain, daisies, and peaches.

"No way dude." I hear Embry say behind me.

"Well, ain't that a bitch." Paul says in shock.

"What the hell was that?" Leah asks not moving her eyes away from mine.

"We'll tell you went we get to Emily's." Sam told Leah.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" Leah exclaims furious breaking eye contact to glare at Sam.

"Leah honey it's better if you and Seth go with them, you'll both want to know this. Amaya take care of my babies." Sue told Leah and ordered me.

I stood up and went with them. The car ride to Emily's was silent except for a few questions here and there from Seth. When we arrived both of them sat in the couch. Emily looked in shock as she never expected Leah to be in her house much less her to be a shifter. Sam explained everything to them Seth had a few questions that Sam happily answered while Leah just constantly glared at him.

"Leah, can we go talk outside?" I asked nervously.

"Sure, anything to get me out of here." Leah said and stood up and followed me to the beach.

"So at the hospital, that feeling. That's what imprinting is like?" She asked me.

"I guess so." I replied and smiled a little.

"You know we don't have to do this you know." I told Leah sighing.

"Do what?" Leah asked confused.

"The whole imprint thing. I know it's weird and I don't want to push you into something you're not ready or comfortable with." I told Leah looking at her and she stayed quiet.

"Plus you know people will talk if we got together especially after my face and body look the way they do, I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to be with me." I said looking down at the sand and hiding my face a bit.

"Hey, don't say that about yourself." She said gently grabbing my face and turning it to look at her.

"What happened?" Leah asked gently caressing the scared part of my face.

"A vampire got me, I wasn't strong to fight her alone back then." I said closing my eyes and leaning into her touch.

"Look maybe in the future, I just feel like I haven't had enough time to heal and I haven't forgiven Sam yet." Leah explained putting her hands on her lap.

"It's ok Lee, like I said before I don't want to force you into anything. I have no problem with it ok I will wait for you, however long it takes." I smile shyly and kiss her forehead leaving her a little shocked.

"So this is why you didn't come to see me after Sam and I broke up." She asked curiously.

"Yeah, the council said it was to remain a secret and I didn't know how to control myself yet so I didn't want to risk it." I told her smiling.

"I think we should go back." Leah said getting up.

I got up and followed Leah back to Emily's house. Seth ran to his sister and gave her a quick hug. The day after that Seth and Leah got the haircut and the pack tattoo. After that Harry's funeral was held all of us attended but left early to start patrols. Later that day Jacob returned to Emily's pissed-off.

"Jake what happened?" I asked him as he stumps furious.

"She left! She left for him!" Jacob yelled at me.

"HEY! Calm down and explain." I raised my voice at him and he takes a few deep breaths.

"One of the Cullens took Bella to Italy, she left for Edward." He explained as his voice mixed between anger and disappointment.

I comforted him and told Sam I would spend some time with Jake. We watch a movie marathon and ate snacks like crazy. In the end, we fell asleep on the couch, we woke up the next day by boys throwing water at us. Jacob and I fell out of the couch and started chasing them while they laughed. We kept chasing them until we got to the beach and got a hold of them and threw them in the ocean. We were all laughing and play-fighting in the water. Later we all got out and headed to Emily's.

"What the hell happened to you four?" Sam said laughed seeing us soaked.

"These two idiots decided to wake us up by throwing water at us, so chased them until we ended up at the beach and threw them in the ocean." I told Sam drying myself with a towel.

"Sounds like you had fun." Emily said appearing from the backyard.

We ate and waited for Leah and Seth so they could start training and patrolling with the rest of us. I was in charge of training the new wolfs so after training I would assign each newbie another wolf to shadow while patrolling I paired Seth with sam, Jacob with Paul, and Leah with Jared. A few days went by and the news that Bella Swan had returned spread, Jacob had asked Sam if he could go see her. Sam had let Jacob go see Bella, but when Jacob returned he was a total mess we all felt his sadness and anger and decided that it was best to let him cool down first.

Leah was making a habit of tormenting my brother by constantly showing him moments of them together, but it would also torment me since the whole pack was constantly watching Leah's memories of being a happy couple with Sam. After a while, she stopped doing it but would still treat Sam like shit as she was understanding more and more about being part of the pack and about imprints. I would now and then make little things for her to feel better like leaving her flowers, cooking her favorite foods, putting on her favorite songs, or leaving her little notes. I know that someday soon she finally going to let me treat her like the queen she is, I can just feel it.

Please vote and comment