Chapter 7 : Revealed secrets

Amaya's P.O.V

Sam and I were looking for the boys to go on patrol. Sam was mad at Jacob for paying attention to Bella instead of the vampire so, as a punishment, Jacob had to do the night patrol on top of yesterday's patrol.

We are currently walking to Jake's house to get him. As we were coming closer to the house, the boys started howling and calling for Jacob. All of us were shirtless and had different types of cargo shorts. The first thing I notice is the hideous orange truck parked outside Jake's house.

All of a sudden, an angry-looking Bella Swan opens the door and marches down towards us.

"What did you do?" Bella asked, walking closer to us.

"What did you do?" Bella asked again this time, shoving backwards Sam.

"Hey!" Screams Jared, ready to protect his alpha.

"What did you do to him?" Bella keeps asking, completely ignoring Jared.

"Easy." Sam tries to calm the boys down.

"He didn't want this!" Bella screams in our faces.

"But we do." Jared said sarcastically just to get ignored again.

"What did we do? What did he do? What did he tell you?" Paul questioned while losing his control and getting in Bella's face.

"Both of you calm down." Sam said, pulling Paul back.

"Nothing! He told me nothing!
Because he's scared of you!" Bella yells, angry.

We looked at each other, then back at Bella, and bust out laughing like she said the funniest thing in the world. The fact that we were laughing infuriated Bella. She then pulled back her arm and slapped Paul across the face, making him lose any type of control he had.

"Too late, now." Jared said, grinning at Paul that was breathing erratically.

"Bella, get back. Paul, calm down now." Sam tells Bella and then tries to calm Paul.

"It's too late, Sam. Paul is already pissed." I tell Sam, knowing that Paul is already angry and that slap just pushed him over the edge.

Paul phased, tearing his clothes and growling loudly. Bella shocked and scared ran back to the house with paul walking toward her.

"Bella!" Jacob yelled as he jumped over the railing and ran towards Paul.

"Run! Jake run!" Bella yelled at Jacob, but she tripped and fell.

Jacob jumped over Bella and phased in mid-air, making his torn clothes fall like confetti. Bella looks at Jacob's wolf form shocked, while Jacob stands there snarling at Paul.

Then Jacob ran to Paul trying to bite him causing paul to fall backward, Paul rolled and grabbed Jake by the neck and throws him to the ground Jake pushes Paul with his hind legs making Paul fly backward. Paul sticks the landing and Jake gets up, they fight again but lose their balance and crash into the canoe that was in Billy's backyard, rolling into the wood and disappearing out of sight while still fighting. Sam turned his head to look at Bella.

"Take Bella to Emily's place." Sam ordered Jared and Embry.

"Guess the wolf's out of the bag." Embry said, walking behind Jared towards still shocked Bella.

"I'll be alright, Maya." Sam tells me, taking off his shoes.

"You know I'll kick their ass for this, right?" I told Sam smiling, and he laughs.

Embry and Bella went in the front of the truck while Jared and I went in the back. We arrived at Emily's house, and Jared and I jumped out of the truck.