chapter four!: let me lay in your arms.

10

10.6k words: smut: synopsis of acts: (f) oral receiving, (m) oral giving, (f) oral giving, (m) oral receiving, unprotected sex, sizing, hand-holding, reassurance, gentle kisses, missionary, slight rough intimacy, soft intimacy, cumming inside of the reader, hickeys, headboard grabbing, almost crying, praising, whimpering, cum swallowing, detailed smut, foreplay, slight masturbation, handjob, cuddling, breast sucking + potentially more other acts, subtle angst. read with caution. eat up.

The sound of rain lingered within the atmosphere as you allowed your eyes to partially open, your hand resting against Eren's chest as he held you; his breathing was tender against your fingertips. He remained calmly beneath you, his body extremely calm against you as you subtle glanced around the room, smiling at the vivid feeling of his broad body against your own, providing gifting warmth in such a cold room. While you remained settled against his chest, you couldn't help but feel at extreme peace within his lulling presence — it made your tender heart swirl with efficiency.

You entitle yourself to the pelting sounds of the brutal rain, settling deeper within his broad chest as he subconsciously held on tighter to you, being partially stirred awake from how much you were indecisively shifting against him, softly rubbing against his concealed area.

It was as if you were able to feel his broad erection form against you; it was such a peculiar feeling. He was rather hard against you, somewhat making you wonder if you were to risk it all the next time he was to become hard once more — you yearned to be his memorable first time. You were able to honestly tell he wanted to be your first time — he was subtly hinting at such a thing.

"Good morning, my love. Shit, I'm hard, again. I'm sorry," Eren somewhat speaks in a meek tone, heavy embarrassment overwhelming him as his ample erection would always diminish the gentle moments you had spent throughout the night. But, each time you beautifully comforted him, assuring him that it was fine; you didn't mind his erection against you.

"A part of me wants to handle it for you, but I don't want things to move so fast, Eren," Your tender words cause him to grow extremely flustered as he had never had this sort of intimate contact before, neither had you grasped ahold of this experience before. So, he was sure the both of you were set to learn together; it would be pleasant if you both did so.