chapter six: an altered future.

7

7.1k words: a summary of acts: fluff, fears, doubts, crying, changes, throwing up, fainting, cuddling, undiscussed word exchange, hiding information, mentions of tiredness, nausea, establishing boundaries + more topics. mind errors; vote!

a/n: next chapter's gonna take a whole ass year to drop; updates are a little slow.

Two months had softly flushed by, storing and replaying all the gentle moments spent with Eren. The two of you were extremely intimate with one another, being rather close to becoming official — you both practically knew all there was about one another. Though such a thing had occurred, in such a short amount of time, the both of you were heavily certain of what you both wanted: each other. And that was solely something you were willing to gift him, all as the two of you always longed for another's warmth — through cuddles and occasionally intimacy.

Currently, you remained alone on your own, unable to be accompanied by Eren. He had allowed himself to occupy himself within work, all as this day held extreme importance — he yearned to rest beside you. He knew you grew tired as days progressed by, causing him to grow rather worried about the well being of you. But even so, you assured him everything would be okay, solely because you were working from home.

The sheets within your room remained vacant as you stirred within them, a distasteful feeling settled within you. The feeling had rested within you for a few weeks, a weird nauseous feeling. A disconnecting feeling that severed you from the entirety of people around you, leaving you pondering nearby your sink, waiting for the distasteful feeling to purge itself. Though you yearned to get to the bottom of the sensation, along with the tender breasts, the headaches, and other ongoing issues. It was as if you knew, but were too afraid to confirm it. You were just too fearful of what was to occur.

A part of you yearned to cry, too fearful of the words Eren had spewed a few months ago. Words where they solely had an ample impact on the future budding between the both of you. Naturally, you were fearful, knowing that there was a large chance that you were pregnant with Eren's child. But even so, the thought solely filled you with misfortune — he spoke of not once being ready for such a large shift. He had solely said, he had no interest in having a child at this time — you were unsure of how to interpret everything. What would he do if you told him, you might be?