chapter nine: whispered promises of love/ the birth of her. ❦

7

7.8k words: a synopsis of acts: time skip, contractions, deep conversations, assurance, crying, light smut, boob sucking, stomach rubbing, labour symptoms, giving birth, screaming, detailed process, baby coddling, family time, fluff, discussing the future, breastfeeding, falling asleep, baby-time + more. mind errors + vote!

a/n: this chapter is to honour the first anniversary, along with the fact that this chapter is very important. I hope you guys value the importance of it.

— I beg y'all to come back; the lack of comments is killing my sanity.

Softness dismantles any sense of stress as you linger within the nursery room of your unborn daughter. A gentle aura overwhelms the entirety of your nature; Eren's palms giddily cup your ample stomach. They were so soft and welcoming as you are both so peacefully slumbering at any other moments except these beautiful recurring ones.

As your peaceful pregnancy is so close to coming to an end, both you and Eren could only effortlessly linger and contaminate your minds with the tender element that are set to shape your baby. A peace that you are both very likely to thrive to develop. Develop so your wholesome daughter can live life to a quality where she's able to blossom with an ethereal experience.

With over nine months pregnant kissing upon your body, shaping your body to adjust to carrying a child, you remain so beautifully delighted with glee. Delighted with glee as Eren softly clings to your delicate frame, his fingers licking upon your stomach, inflicting stars and sparks to litter the atmosphere. Tender stars and sparks that heavily guide the entirety of your pregnancy.

A beautiful lightness overwhelms you throughout it all, also gifting you fragments of the moon and a loving soul. Loving soul through a man that holds the most beautiful qualities. Beautiful qualities that had been unearthed since the very beginning. Beautiful qualities that so beautifully guide your pregnancy to be one littered with pastel hues, tainted with light purples, swirls of a delightful yellow and a pink that flourishes.

Although the both of you are settled within the sage green nursery room, observing the beauty of the finishing touches, last applied, you both intake the moments you both experience before you are to have Sora-Umi. Last few moments you were to have before you were set to become a mother to a little one. A little one who will forever be guided by the entirety of you and Eren.