chapter eight: exactly where they'd fall.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

6

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

6.5k words: a summary of acts: time skip, fluff, kissing, slight angst, crying, an immense amount of cuddling, exposure, guilt, possessiveness, explicit dirty talk, lingering mysteries + more. ignore errors + vote!

a/n: sora-umi! I'm not big on angst, in this story, but there's little angst.

Two plentiful months had carelessly danced by. Carelessly danced by as your stomach grew much ampler than beforehand. The baby you carefully carry allows your stomach to swirl to the point you are unable to hide your baby bump. Hide your bump beneath skilful clothes so you were able to encounter your friends once more.

After all, you only remain in contact with a few relatives, ones who are aware of your pregnancy. A few relatives who hold no significant ties to any of your friends, solely as you yearn for the pregnancy to skim by without many souls being informed. Being informed as you continue to carry your little girl, carry her despite how gruelling the process remains.

The only reason why you are aware of her gender is through you requesting to be informed, unwilling to experience a baby shower. Both you and Eren weren't heavily fond of doing such a thing, rather just extending the time you shared — celebrating in the comfort of your extended families. Such a thing held a peace you were truly unable to fathom, it felt as if your lives were slightly complete.

But you both knew, deep down, that you yearn to hold your bundle of joy within your arms. For the both of you to remain entwined in a sweet embrace, your newborn settling within either arms, lightly stirring as her parents beautifully admire her. Admire the little human that's set to brighten the entirety of their world.

One that they were currently only able to dream of encountering, no matter how close a bond's being formed, they desired to meet their little girl.

Sora-Umi.

Currently, basking in the comfort of the sound of your lover's tone, you are finally approaching Armin's cosy home. A mellow home both you and Eren hadn't been to for an ample amount of time, due to the pregnancy that flourishes inside you.

A blossoming pregnancy that Armin held not a single ounce of awareness of, despite the two of you concealing your identities and maintaining communication through only a phone and a few videos.

KEEPING TIME ; eren jaegerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें