A Night Out with the Enemy

Mk and Red Son got to the restaurant and sat down
"I'ma go get some food, since you're still not in good shape to Walk I can get something for you"Mk offered
"And I trust you to get my food why" asked Red Son

"Would you prefer to starve"

..........

"I'll have some spicy noodles"

"Yeah I kinda figured" Mk then walked off to get some food. Red Son was just chilling try to figure out how to get away from this place and back home. He figured the best time to go was at night will everyone was asleep. But how would he leave? 'I guess I'll have to check out his house to find a way out' Red thought.

"I'm back"Mk said with two bowls of noodles in his hands. Mk placed one of the bowls in front of Red Son. Spicy noodles just as he asked. Red took the chopsticks and was about to start eating when
"Soooooo what do you like to do in your free time"? Mk said in an attempt to make their situation less awkward. Red Son looked up at him "I'm usely working so I don't have much free time" Red said.

"what kinda work do you do"?

"I make machines to help my father" Red said then eating some noodles in the hopes to end the conversation.

"What kind of machines"Mk asked
'this guy is really trying to keep this conversation alive' Red thought
'Why I am keeping this conversation going' Mk thought as well
After that there was an awkward pause of silence.
"Well I usely make machines for battle"
Red said.

"Oh yeah, .................so it's kinda like a hobby"
Mk asked

"Uhh no not really it's more of a making robots for your father thing"

"Oh so it's like a job"

"Yeah sure if that's what you wanna call it"

"I assume you get a decent break if you're so busy that you have no extra time for anything else"

"Uh, not really"

"Wait, you don't get breaks"

"Uhh, well- I uhh"
By now Red knew that he'd messed up.
Red Son started to shove noodles in his mouth so he couldn't answer the question. Mk didn't attempt to pry further and just ate his noodles.
After that they just sat in silence and ate their noodles and when they were done they payed and left.
On the way back to the car,Reds legs started to hurt, and he fell.
"are you okay "Mk asked

"I'm fine" Red responded

Mk helped him up and gave him his glasses .
"You sure your okay" Mk asked again.
"I'm fine it wasn't That bad of a Fall" Red said while forcing himself to stand. His legs were being stubborn and it really hurt to move them. But none the less Red forced himself to walk. Before falling to the floor in pain.

"Are you sure your okay" Mk asked again.

"Yes I'm fine-" before Red could finish he started to cough up blood. Mk helped up Red Son and gave him his sweater to use as a napkin. Mk helped Red Son get to the car.They started to drive back to the Noodle shop.

*Time skip*

When they got back they saw Pigsy paying the plumbers so it was safe to assume that they fixed the pipe. Mk pulled around the back and got out. He helped Red Son get out of the car and to the door. They snuck upstairs trying to avoid Pigsy. When they got upstairs Mk took out some keys and opened a door.

"Welcome to my place" Mk said

Mk showed him to a living room and sat him down on the couch.
"Be right back" Mk then left to the other room. This gave Red Son some time to observe. He spotted a window but didn't know if he could climb down. Mk came back into the room with some with some spare clothes. He gave Red the clothes and said "I know there not the best but I kinda figured you'd want to change your clothes". Well he was right, Red took the clothes."Thanks" Red said hesitantly before going to the bathroom to change. He walked back and asked were the bathroom was. Mk pointed the other direction. Red then went to the bathroom and got changed. While Red Son did that Mk went into the laundry room. He put his jacket into the washer. After that He went to his bedroom and grabbed some pillows and blankets. When he returned Red had finished getting changed. Mk helped Red Son get comfortable on the couch.
"Is there anything else you need or are you okay"Mk asked

"I'm fine-" once again Red was coughing up blood. Not as badly as before but it was still not good.

"I'ma go get you some napkins" Mk said then left.

After Mk left Red attempted to start his fire up. But it didn't seem like it was gonna get any better anytime soon. Mk came back with the napkins and gave it to Red. Red cleaned himself up and put them on the coffee table. Mk went into the kitchen and got Red a glass of water. Red drank up and put the glass down.

"Alrighty uh, my room is down the hall if you need me or should I get you a walking stick to help you walk"?

"I'm just fine and I can walk perfectly fine I let you know" Red said in great offense.

"Okay then goodnight I guess"
Mk walked out and turned off the light. Red silently said "goodnight" back then went to bed.