I Can Help

Mk opened his eyes, it was morning. He was about to stretch and get up when he felt someone's body against his. He looked over and saw Red Son cuddling with him. Mk was shocked but stayed still. He didn't know what to do so he just cuddled with him for moment. They sat there a few moments when Mk felt Red Son move away. He pretended to be asleep so that it wasn't awkward. Mk slightly opened an eye so he could see but Red couldn't tell he was looking. He saw Red get up and walk away, He stumbled a bit but managed to head off. Mk assumed he was heading over to the bathroom. When he was out of sight Mk hoped up and made a break for his room. He ran in and closed the door behind him.'What just happened' Mk thought. He shook himself a bit before going to get dressed. After that he went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Red wasn't there, probably still in the bathroom. He went into the fridge, he got out the waffles and put them in the toaster.When it was done he put it on a plate and ate up. He went to the door put his shoes on and as he was about to leave. 'Is Red Son gonna be okay, is he going to try and Escape again, is his injuries gonna get worse ' Mk sighed and left.

He went downstairs to see Pigsy opening up."Morning kid, I need you stay in the shop today I gotta go deal with some financial stuff"

"What about the orders"?
Mk asked

"Tang offerd to help, for pay"
Mk nodded and got to work.

*Time skip*

Tang was sitting down with his head down on the counter exhausted.

"You okay Tang" Mk asked

"Yeah I'm fine"

Mk started wiping down the counters and cleaning up, Then Mei walked in.

"Hey'o Mk"

"Hey Mei"

"Hello Tang"

"Hey Mei"
Tang said with low energy. Mei walked over and took a seat.

"Sooo how's it been with you know who"?
Mk was a bit confused for second but it clicked soon.

"Oh yeah, well it wasn't That bad "Mk said "I think something's up with his fire though"

"Why do you say that" Mei asked.

"Well he hasn't been using it lately and last night......." Mk stoped for a second. Memories of last night came to mind"

"What happened last night..."?
Tang asked

"Huh, Oh nothing"

Mk went back to wiping down the counter. Mei and Tang just sat there chatting with each other.

"So when do think Reds parents will come for him"?

"Wait, what"?

" Yeah PIF and DBK must have noticed that he has been missing for the past few days"

Mk looked up, he didn't even think about Reds parents.

"I honestly hope they don't know we have him" Tang said

"Uhhhh yeah I guess you're right Tang, uh what time is it." Mk asked

"It's 8:30"

"Ah yes thanks Mei "

Tang looked over
"Uhhhh Mk, you okay"

"Yep totally fine why'd you ask"

"It's just you're scrubbing a lot there"

Mk looked down, he was scrubbing the same spot. He checked the wood for any markings. Luckily there was only a small scratch that was barely even noticeable. Mk sighed and put the rag away, grabbed his stuff and went to lock up . After that he looked up at the clock *8:40.
Mk said goodnight to Tang and Mei then went upstairs.He unlocked the door hoping that Red was still in there.He opened the door and to his relief Red was just chilling on the couch.

"Hey Red Son"

"Oh, your back" Red said

"Uh, yeah it's The end of the day so"

Red just looked back over at the window. Mk just went to his room to change into something comfortable. Mk was walking over to the living room when he smelled..... Fire.
'why does it smell like fi- OH MY GOD RED"!
Mk ran into the living room to see Red trying start up his fire but only making small sparks of smoke with a bit of fire. He watched Red trying to get his fire to work for a moment until Red noticed him. He immediately stopped "That's Why You Haven't been setting everything on fire, you cant".

"Pffft what, that's just ridiculous of course I can, it's just I- well I really"
Red paused for a second "uh, well it's just- really....really.....Hard at the time" Red said while trying to hide his embarrassment.

Mk walked over and sat down next to Red."you don't got to be embarrassed by it" Mk said. Red looked over and sighed."okay fine, my fire may have been damaged in the battle and now I think I fear I may never be able to use it again" Red said hesitantly.

"So your fires been put out" Mk asked

"I guess if that's what you wanna call it" Red said.
Mk was about to say something when he looked like he had an idea. He ran off to his room leaving Red confused. He came with a book and started to flip threw the pages. When he stoped he showed a page to Red.
It said:

The Melion

The Melion is a ancient relic that can be used to return what was lost in the past or find something new in the future.

"Tang told me about this the other day, it can be used to return things from the past, things like....."

...

"My fire"

"Yeah" Mk said

This was good news for Red. When he gets his fire back he can get out of here and go home.

Hey guys how you been, I hope good. I was struggling to write this part so I hope it didn't come out that bad. Anyway have a nice day.

         -Mochavia