MACAQUE!?!?

Macaque looked down into treasure room. He was hiding in the shadow of the rafters. He was waiting for the guards to change out. macaque was currently broke, He was in desperate need of money. He thought he could "borrow" some from DBK. finally the guards shift ended and they left. He went in and started grabbing some of the most valuable things he saw. Right before the new guards came in he left through a shadow portal. He went over to the DBKs room. He looked around a bit and spotted a crown, probably Iron Fans. He went over and grabbed it. He shoved it into his sack and went into the next room. He went around and kept collecting the most valuable looking things. He then arrived at the last room. He went in and took a look around. From the scrap metal and small machines scattered about, he deducted that the room belong to the young prince. He spotted something that shimmered like gold. He picked it up and took a closer look. It was golden bracelet with ruby's and bright red gems. But the thing that stood out about it was the initials R.S. Engraved in it. Next to it was a matching bracelet with initials M.k.
'heeey, those are the same initials as a student of mine, now that I mention it I have been seeing them around lately...' Mac smirked to himself 'well even though this possible romance is adorable, It doesn't make me less broke' so he grabbed the bracelets and As he was about to put them in the bag someone shouted behind him.
"HEY"!!!!
macaque turned around and saw Red son in the door way. He started to charge at macaque as he opened a portal. He hoped in and Red had manged jumped in after him. Mac and him fought a bit in the shadows. while the they were fight though Mac had not realized he'd accidentally phased back into the manor. They landed in a hallway and all the guards noticed him and prince fighting. They immediately ran in to help him. They tackled Mac and he went rolling across the room. He got up quickly and ran. He phased through the wall and a few of the guards jumped in after him. Some made it through, some got stuck in the portal. Mac ran across the roof tops. He checked behind him to find that some of the other guards were chasing after him. He climbed up the side of a tall building and ducked. He sat for a second to catch his breath. He peaked down and saw the henchmen climbing the side of the building. he panicked and shifted into hawk. He tried to fly off, But was dragged back down a chain the guards had threw at him. He crashed into the ground and was almost immediately surrounded by guards. They all pounced at him from all directions. Mac tried to fend the off but was eventually overpowered. He was tossed against a wall when he decided it was good time to leave. He quickly phased through the floor and landed in a dumpster. He checked himself for injuries his ankle seemed to be sprained and his chest hurt a bit. He looked around and saw the bag had made it. He got up and wobbled over to his treasures. But before he could grab it he heard someone call out "who's there". He peered out into the ally and spotted Mei 'what is she doing here'
He thought. Mei started to walk in his direction him. He tried to phase through the shadows but the pain in his body wouldn't allow him. Mei was right around the corner and Mac panicked, so he shifted into the first thing that crossed his mind. As Mei turned the corner she spotted him. And what she saw was a black and purple, baby dragon. 'why of all the things I could have turned into this is what I did'. Mei stopped for second, filed with confusion. Mac just hoped back a bit, he didn't really know what to do.
"Hey little guy why are you sitting out here all alone" Mei said while slowly moving towards him. Mac thought of running but then he remembered the guards. 'what if I just go home with her for a little while then just run off when the guards are off my back'. Mac waddled towards her and started to rub against her like a cat. "Aww your so cute, well until I can I find your mother your coming with me" Mei said. 'wow that was easy', Mei picked him up and put him in here bag. Mac got comfy and just went with it. 'wait a minute, I forgot my loot, damnit' Mac thought.

*Present time*

"What do you mean he's not a dragon"? Mei asked.

"Maybe he's just a large lizard with wings" Mk suggested.

"No bud, here hand him over"
Wukong then grabbed shady, shady in return attempted to bite him but failed.
"Pay attention now kids, for I am about to teach you a revealing spell".
Mk and Mei watched with intent as monkey king held up a struggling shady. Wukong then recited some magic incantation words and poof.
A black Macaque apperd in place of shady.
"MACAQUE"!?
"MACAQUE"!?
"Hi'ya kids"
Mac said slumping and wukong just chuckled. "I knew it, dragons don't have wings like that"

"The American ones do"
Mac grumbled.

"Yeah it's true"
Mei chimed in.

"Yeah whatever, what's important is that I was right"
The monkey stated with a wide grin.
"Yeah, yeah, well now that the secrets out, I'ma get out of he-"
But as Mac attempted to dash off wukong tackled him and pined him to ground.
"Oh no you don't, your gonna explain why you were stalking Mei and Mk"
Mac groaned as he was dragged into the cabin. A few seconds later Mk, Mei and wukong we're sitting on the couch starring at a now tied to a chair macaque.
"Sooo you gonna just stare or..."

"Why were stalking Mei and Mk"
The king demanded.

"First off, wasn't stalking, just staying at their house without them knowing"

"So you were squatting at my house"!?
Mei yelled.

"Ehh define squatting"

"Why you little- I BOUGHT YOU A WHOLE PEN ASS AND STEAKS, DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH THAT COST ME"!!!?

"Uhh, maybe-like, five dollars"?
By now Mac was sweating bullets. You'll never know true fear till you see Mei pissed.
"Gee, I wonder how much-oh yeah, it was about, 400 DOLLARS"!!!!!

"Uh well I-"
"uH wElL i- Nothing you are going to pay me back every cent or so help I'm gonna-"
"HEY MK, uh why don't you and mei go outside and uh, go see if the monkeys are well fed I think I forgot to feed them".
Wukong said.
"Oh we will, first thing after I-"
"MK, bud now please"
"Okay Mei let's go say hi to some of the monkeys".
Mk said while dragging Mei out the door. Wukong turned back to Mac who was a bit jumpy after the death glares Mei gave him.
"Alright macaque we need to have a serious talk".

You guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I just had so much going on I didn't have time to write, but I'm back to finish the series finally!