Kill Him

Mk and Red entered through the archway. They saw a abandoned town. They looked around for a bit, entered house's, looked through chests, but nothing. Eventually they sat on the side of an old water fountain to think.
"Okay so we're sure we checked every house here" Mk asked.

"Yep, we've checked just about everywhere"

"Well great we came all this way just to find nothi-"
Then all of a sudden, the two fell backward into a hole. What had happened was Mk pressed on pressure plat. Which caused part of the fountain to flip backwards and into a secret room.
"RED YOU THERE"!?

"I'm right here".

"Right were? I can't see anything".
Mk tried to use his hands to touch something. But instead he bumped into something.
"Oh Red there you are"

"I'm were" he heard in front of him.

"Wait, if you're there then what did I just......"
Red sparked up his fire as much as possible. The room lite up every few seconds. As Mk turned he saw a door
"Oh thank God, it was just a door, few"

"Well then, open it"

"Alright, just keep lighting up the room"
Mk started to open the door, but it was hard especially with the light source flickering. But he managed to open it up. On the other side was a long hallway. Mk looked around a bit and found a stick, he gave it to Red.
"Here can you try to set this on fire"?

"Alright"
Red held the stick up this and started to spark up a small flame .He managed to get a fire started after a few minutes. He handed the torch to Mk and They started down the hall. It was a lot longer than they expected. None the less they kept going. Eventually they found a staircase. It like the hall was also long. At the end they found a small room. It had lots of books and in the center of the room was a chest with chains.
"You think that's it"

"Well, it did say it was locked away in a chest"

"Well then what are we waiting for"?!
And with Mk started to walk over to it. But when he stepped on one of the floor panels. It sank, the floor opened and they fell down.
"AHHHHH"!!
"AHHHHH"!!
they fell for a bit before the pit turned into a slide. They slid for bit before reaching a pit. They both fell onto a hard a cold stone floor.
"Oww, Red you okay"?

"I'm fine but I lost my stick"

"Great"
Mk lifted himself up from the ground. He walked over to Red and helped him up.
"Alright we gotta find a way out"
Red said while looking around.

"Hmm do you think we could climb up and out"?

"Probably not".
They sat and thought for bit. But Red got an idea.he stumbled over to the walls and started to tap on them.
"Uhh what you doing"

"Checking for traps that may help get us out of here"

"oh I see"
And with that Mk started to tap and step everywhere. Eventually he hit a trigger. But instead of Escape he found something worse. Soon the walls started to close in.
"Noodle boy what did you do"!

"I did the exact same thing that you were doing".
The walls kept closing in. Red started to look franticly around for a exit. He kept trying to push a stone in or activate a pressure plate,but nothing. Mk started to try and climb out of the pit, which did not work. Eventually the wall got so close the Mk and Red were back to back.
"Red I'm sorry I should never have took you with me".

"I'm the one who pressured you into taking me with you".

"You know I didn't think that I would go out like this".

"Nether, but I'm.. kinda-sorta glad I get to go out with you Mk"
Mk was in shock, did Red Son just use his name? Before he could say anything he stepped back a bit being pined by both walls. But when his foot hit the ground.
*Click*
The walls started to go back to there original spots. And a staircase leading out. Mk and Red were glad they were still alive. But then Mk remembered, he turned back to Red with a smug look.
"What is it you called me earlier"
Red got flustered.
"Uhh, I don't know what your talking about".

"Oh,c'mon".

"Your hearing things".

"I don't think I am".

"WELL YOU ARE"!!
and with Red bolted across the room to the stairs almost falling on the way. Mk smiled to himself 'I suddenly feel a lot better after that'. And with that the two of them started to climb the stairs. At the top sat the Melion still in it's chest. Mk picked it up and tried to open it, but it didn't work. Red stumbled over to help out. They both took a side then pulled in it. Surprisingly  this worked, the chest burst open and a amulet flung out. Mk picked it up and turned back to Red.
"Soo do you know how to use this or..."

"Yes, I do"
Mk handed the Melion to Red. He put around his neck and started to chant something. The amulet glowed and there was a huge flash of light almost blinding. Red opened his eyes again. He tried walking, he could do it perfectly. He sparked up his fire and it was back to normal to. In excitement Red ran about and used his fire a bit. Mk followed him out. When Red reached the exit he froze in shock.

"RED SON"!
His mother ran over and hugged him.
"Thank heavens your alright".

"Mother, what are you doing here"

"We read the letter you sent, your father stayed back while I came to fetch you".

"Oh,that's great"
Red said nervously.
"Well then let's go back ho-"

"RED"!
PIF looked behind Red down he dark cavern.
"Was that who I think it was"?

"Yes but, please let me explain"
*Mks perspective*
Red was all the way ahead of him. How he ran so he did not know. But when he caught up with him, Red lunged straight for Mk with axe in hand. Mk dodged in time sending red flying behind him.
"RED, WHAT ARE YOU-"
Before he could finish Red lunged at Mk again and this time he pushed him back to  the edge of the forest. Mk eyes filled with horror as Red lifted the axe and swung down towards Mk.