Enemy's or Friend's

Mei dragged Red Son over to the van. By now every part of Red was in hell so he didn't try and resist.
Mk was right behind them asking how he got out, of course he didn't respond. When they got to the van Mei threw Red into to the back with all her might.
"OW"!
"Oops, sorry" Mei said mockingly
"Anyway you better find something to hold onto since there's no seatbelts."
Red grumbled as they closed the door. Mk and Mei went over and got into the front.

"How did he even get out" Mk asked.

"Well did you lock the doors"?
Mei said

"Well...... I don't remember but I thought He would be to weak to walk over".

"Okay, well we'll have to check the apartment for Eascape rout's".

"Yeah" and with that Mk Started the car and drove off.

*Time skip*

They got back to the Noodle shop as Pigsy was closing up. Mk pulled into the aly and got out. He went to the back and opened the door. As he did that Red came bursting out. He crashed right onto the ground.
"Uhhhh you good"?
Red got up "I'm fine" he tried to take a step and fell to his knees.
Mk went over and helped him up. He pulled Red Son up and wraped an arm around him while pulling one of Red's arms over his shoulder. Red paused in shock for a moment. Before taking a breath and saying "can you please let go of me".

"Prove you can walk on your own and I will" Mk responded

"Fine"

Red pushed away from him and stumbled forward. He straightened, himself, took a step forward, then fell face first onto the ground. Mk sighed and helped him up again. He walked him over to the door. Mei was leaning against the door waiting for them. She opened the door for them. Mk and Red went in, Mei followed and closed the door behind them.

"Hey kid I was just about to call you oh, I forgot he was here" Pigsy said

"I wish I wasn't" Red responded

"Oh quit winning ya, big baby" Mei said

"Why you little peasant you why I'm gonna..."

Red just kept going on and on. But strangely to Mk's surprise no fire was appearing. Mk helped him up to the apartment, Mei followed. Mk sat Red down on the couch. Mei started looking around for possible exits and Mk helped out.

"What in the world are you two doing" Red asked.

"We're making sure that you can't escape" Mei said.

Red rolled his eyes and laid down. Mei and Mk kept doing there thing while Red watched. He didn't care until Mk locked the window.'I gotta convince him to keep that window unlocked' Red thought.

"Pft, do you think I'm gonna fly out the window like a bird or something" Red said.

"Well....... I guess you're right" Mk then unlocked the window 'yes'. After a while Mei and Mk were done and Mei headed off. Mk went to kitchen to make himself dinner.
"Hey you want something Red Son" Mk asked

"Uh, well what do you ha- oh wait nevermind Ill have some chicken nuggets".

"Really nothing else"?

"What else is there, you only got two options"

"I guess you're ri- wait how did you know I only have two thing's in my fridge"?

"I saw it when I made myself breakfast the other day, I'm not incapable of doing things it's just hard".

Mk sighed and got out the chicken nuggets. He put them in the microwave and started it.

"So how exactly did you get out" Mk asked

"Ha, like I'd tell you,*yawn*"

"Ya, tired"

"Not at all...."

"Alright then"

Mk went back to waiting for the nuggets to be done. After they were done Mk took them out and started to go over to the living room.

"Your food's done.......... Red Son"?

Red was dead asleep. Mk smiled and walked over to him. He pulled the blanket over him and started to walk away.'wait what am I suppose to do with this' Mk sighed and just put it in a container. After he was done he just turned off the light and went to bed.

*A few moments later*

Mk was about to fall deep into sleep when 'OH NO, I forgot to turn off the fan in the living room'! Mk got up and quietly went to the living room. He was about to walk in when he saw Red Son. He stepped back a bit and hid behind the wall. Red Son was trying to walk but were? Mk kept watching as he stumbled over to the window. He opened it up and Mk immediately jumped at him. He grabbed him from behind and pulled him back in.

"WHAT DO THINK YOU'RE DOING"!?

"GETTING OUT OF HERE"!

Mk held him in bear hug as Red kept flailing around. Mk accidentally squeezed a bit to hard though. Red son let out a yowl of pain.
Mk let go and Red son stumbled over, he stoped himself from falling. he stood there as stiff as possible to avoid falling to the ground.
Mk just stood there a bit in shock, he was still processing what happened. "I-I I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"LEAVE ME BE" Red yelled.

Mk just backed up a bit. Red was bit shocked by his own outburst, he just turned away. Mk didn't know what to do in this situation.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that" Mk said akwardly.

He put a hand on his shoulder and red flinched a little. He relaxed a bit before saying it was fine.

"Ya' know, I kinda noticed that you haven't been the same lately" Mk said

"Not the same, how"?

"Well I'm pretty sure by now every thing would have been set aflame but it Hasn't, Did something happen to your fir-"

"NO"!

Mk could tell something wasn't quite right.
"Uh, would watching something before you go to bed make you feel better"?
Red looked up at him, 'WHAT AM I DOING, I'M AN IDIOT, IM GONNA DIE' MK thought. But to his surprise Red just stumbled a bit closer.
"Sure.....why not....." Red said in a quite voice.
'oh my gosh that actually worked' Mk snapped out of his thoughts and helped Red over to the couch. They sat down next to each other and watched movies for the rest of the night until they passed out.

Hey guys how was your day? mine was pretty good. I apologize for not posting the other day, I was a bit busy. Anyway see you all later.

         -Mochavia