New Girlfriend~Jungkook (Pt.2)

Jungkook ran back to the dorms, choosing to apologize to his bandmates first. However, what he didn't know was that his bandmates had already figured out what happened and were planning to give him the silent treatment, and make him realize what Y/N was feeling that afternoon.

"Guys, listen I'm really sorry." Jungkook began but was quick to notice that all of them were staring at their phones. 

"Is anyone gonna listen??" 

After multiple failed attempts to get his bandmates' attention, he sighed in frustration and went to his room. Trying to get in contact with Y/N. But of course, you too were in on the plan and didn't respond to any of his texts. 

A few weeks later, you heard a knock on the door. Thinking that it might be the members, you opened it. But was shocked to see Jungkook standing outside of your door.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" You asked, your tone was cold, and it scared him.

"I came here to apologize, I'm really sorry for how I treated you..." He began. 

"Jungkook, you know I can't accept your apology so quickly, right?" You said. 

"I understand Y/N..." He sighed. He was about to walk out of the door when something hit you. 

He's being treated the same way I was. For a week this time...Isn't that a bit too much? And...He's also my crush...! You thought.

"W-Wait!!! Don't go yet!" You called. And he looked at you with a confused expression. 

"What made you change your mind?"

"I...Like you!" You blurted out.

"Wha-"

"Yes, ok? I like you." You said. There was a moment of silence before Jungkook spoke up.

"Me too."

"Wha-"

"I like you too."

"This is a joke right, haha-" You laughed. But stopped when Jungkook smashed his lips onto yours. You were surprised at the sudden action but quickly kissed back. Everything seemed fine, until...

"Awww, they look so cute together." Hoseok gushed. 

"I know right?" Suga said, making a kissy face.

"Shut up, let us be a couple in peace."

------------------------------

And that is the end of my 2 part imagine, lol. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!

I have one thing to tell you though, THIS SERIES IS OFFICIALLY OVER. Not. It was a prank.

Q: Cats or dogs?

A: Dogs, I'm afraid that cats would scratch me...LOL.

Enjoy your day!! <3