Pacify Her - Jimin

NOTE:

This is just FANFICTION Jimin is not actually like this in real life. I am not trying to copy anybody, nor have I seen any fanfiction/imagine based on this song. Eliana Ghen inspired me to write this chapter. 

Just in case you don't understand, the reader is a high school girl who is dating Jimin, but found out he was cheating on her. So when she grew up, she sought revenge.

-------------------------

Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours...

But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?

"He wants ME!" You shouted, your voice echoing through the corridors.

"Sorry hun, but he cheated on you...meaning that he wanted me." Sarah taunted. Jimin smiled, deciding to tease you more by putting his arm around Sarah's shoulder. You hated them, you hated Sarah, and you hated Jimin. 

Pacify her

"Find her, I want her at my mercy." You ordered, an evil smile forming on your lips.

"Yes, ma'am." 

She's getting on my nerves.

"Y/N?!" Sarah shrieked. 

"Yes honey, it's me." You taunted her the same way she did to you that night. Sarah seemed confused until the guards held an axe above her idiotic head.

Just then, Jimin arrived.

"Sarah!" He screamed. You laughed, having no pity at all for the couple.

"Y/N...Please...I'm sorry." Sarah cried. "Please, Y/N."

"Y/N has no mercy. Do it." You ordered.

"NO! Y/N, YOU'RE A MONSTER. I LOVE HER. Please, you don't do this." Jimin pleaded.

You don't love her,

Stop lying with those words.

"No, you don't love her. You love me, admit it already." You said.

"No, I don't and I never will. It's not my fault that you're jealous." Jimin shouted.

"Jimin, if it weren't for you cheating on me...This would've never happened." You explained, "It was you that caused this, wasn't it?" 

"Y/N, PLEASE I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY," Sarah yelled.

"Why is she still alive?" You asked, "Just kill her." And with one loud thud, the one you hated most was dead. You laughed, it was full of evilness. 

"Y/N..." Jimin sobbed, "Why have you become like this?"

"Because of you Park Jimin...Because of you." You laughed, there was no regret in your tone...As if there'll ever be.

--------------------------------

Ok, so this was my first time writing a lyric story. I've seen many writers/authors do this before, and I wanted to give it a go. Please tell me how I did, love you all! <3

Q: Who's your favorite singer? (Not counting Korean singers?)

A: Either Melanie Martinez or Taylor Swift. Both of them are amazing singers and if you guys didn't know, this chapter's song was Melanie Martinez's.