You're a traitor - Yoongi [Angst] (Request)

You walked into school, eager to see your boyfriend Yoongi again. You smiled as you spotted him in the crowds.

"Yoong-" Your heart dropped when you saw Yoongi with another girl. It was Lisa.

"Oh. Hi Y/N." Yoongi said coldly. You frowned, you couldn't imagine Yoongi cheating on you, yet he was behaving so cold towards you.

"Yoongi, Oppa...Is this a prank?" You asked, "Why are you acting like this?"

"It's not a prank, Y/N." Lisa smiled. The next she said was worse.

"Yoongi is my boyfriend," Lisa explained. You gasped, you couldn't believe that your boyfriend, whom you've been dating for four years, was cheating on you. To make matters worse, Yoongi nodded, and said, "It's best that you don't bother me anymore, just go live a life."

"I can't believe he used to date you, Y/N," Lisa smirked. "You're just a stupid whore." That was the last straw. You walked up to her and slapped her hard across the face. The next thing you knew, you were on the ground. Yoongi had slapped you across the face. 

"Don't you dare lay a hand on my girlfriend, whore." Yoongi snarled. 

"I HATE YOU MIN YOONGI, NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" You hollered, running out of the school.

-Three weeks later-

I can't believe he used to date you, Y/N.

You're just a stupid whore.

Don't you dare lay a hand on my girlfriend, whore.

They seemed so in love that even God couldn't break them apart. There was no way you could ever get him back, the way he put his hands around Lisa's waist. The way they held hands in the corridors. 

Suddenly, something hit you. Making you go crazy. 

No...No, Yoongi loves me! ME! NO, he loves Lisa, he loves LISA. LISA. You thought. You couldn't take it anymore you ran out of the house, to a nearby cliff, ready to take away your life.

Everything will be okay, all you're troubles will be gone. You thought as you neared the edge.

"Y/N, NO!" It was Yoongi. 

"You love Lisa, just go to her." You said, sadly.

"I love you, Y/N. You." Yoongi said.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, I love you." You smiled. And then...You jumped, you felt like you could fly. And then, you hit the ground hard. Your breath getting slower and slower...Until you passed.

Hey Yoongi,

if you're reading this, I would be long gone. I love you, with all my heart. And I know you didn't mean what you said that day, but of course...You love Lisa, not me. I didn't mean the hurtful words I said to you on that day either. But just know that I love you, and tell Lisa that I'm sorry. 

All the best,

Y/N <3

A tear rolled down his cheeks reading this letter, if he hadn't said those words to you...You wouldn't have been gone. He was a traitor in your mind, just a traitor.

---------------------------

Hi, there's your chapter for the week! Love y'all!! <3

Q: Yoongi or Hoseok?

A: I think maybe Hoseok since he's my bias. Yoongi and Hoseok both work their asses off for ARMY so I respect them both, but as I said because Hoseok's my bias, I like him more.