Driver's license - Hoseok [Angst]

NOTES:

ANGST

------------------------------

I know we weren't perfect,

But I've never felt this way for no one.

"Hoseok! You're home." You squealed in delight.

"Yes baby, I missed you," Hoseok said, wrapping his arms around you. You smiled, but you didn't know that in just a few months...The both of you would part ways.

And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay, 

Now that I'm gone.

"Y/N...I think we should break up." Hoseok said.

"What?! Why?" You asked, "This is a prank right? You can stop now." Hoseok said nothing, leading you to think that it wasn't a joke.

"Hoseok...Please." You pleaded, trying to hold back your tears. 

"I'm sorry Y/N, I just can't do this anymore. You deserve someone better, someone, that can be there for you at all costs." Hoseok reasoned, a sad smile forming on his face.

"NO! I'll never love anyone except for you. We can do this, please we can." You whimpered, allowing your tears to flow freely.

"There has to be someone better than me, you deserve better," Hoseok repeated.

"NO!!!! There's only one like you. ONLY ONE!" You yelled. 

"I'm sorry Y/N," Hoseok said, and with that, he packed his bags and left, walking out of your life...Just like that.

Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me.

"Y/N! I wrote a song for you." Hoseok smiled.

"Wah, really?!" You asked, jumping with excitement.

"Yep, just for my amazing girlfriend!!!" Hoseok gushed. 

Cause' you said forever now I drive alone past your street.

You walked along the street where you and Hoseok used to live. You had just moved on, and today was one of the first times you actually felt happy. But of course, even though you had moved on, Hoseok was still there in your heart...He was the only one you loved and he had gone. You often wondered what he was doing, could he be hanging out with his new girlfriend? Did he have a new girlfriend? Does he still miss you? No, of course not. He left himself. 

"Y/N. Y/N." A familiar voice called. It was...Hoseok?

---------------------

Should I make a part 2 to this???? This is my second time writing Angst and Song chapters. So again, please excuse my poor grammar. Thanks so much for 180+ views!! You might be wondering why I'm posting this at this time of day, as I only post on Wednesdays. Here's the reason why:

 I'm going to be taking a short break for 1 week, which means there won't be a chapter on Wednesday next week, so I uploaded this earlier as this was supposed to be the chapter for Wednesday.

SHOUTOUTS:

Shoutout to jorge for giving me advice!

Shoutout to Quinofsmiles for voting + commenting on my book. [You are the first person to EVER comment on my book, aside from my friends. So thank you!]

Q: Any other Kpop groups that you like:

A: Yes!! Blackpink, ENHYPEN, and GOT7.

Thanks for reading this LONG author's note, and enjoy your day!! <3