Chapter 3

It's All Instinct

"A lion?"

"An African lion" Hermione corrected him before giving a nod of verification.

"Well mate, it could have been worse" Ron grinned. "You could have ended up as a bug, a pig...or a ferret" he pulled a face, making the two in his company smirk lightly. "So what was so important about finding out his animal thing?" the redhead queried, just as they were joined by Ginny who plopped herself down on the arm of the chair next to Harry.

"Well, it was first just out of generally curiosity, then it was because I wondered if Harry's personality would change and he would develop certain instincts along with the obvious characteristics" she explained, keeping her words short and sweet (As was possible for her) so Ron could follow. "I found their behaviour within prides rather fascinating" she admitted, taking the book back and setting it on her lap, flicking through the pages and placing her finger on the page.

"Males are the dominant ones within their pride and they're polygamous. Meaning that the males will be sexually active with all the females within their pride" she informed them, Harry raised a brow at this. "I don't know what this will mean exactly" she admitted. "All three of you are male with no females affected by the potion. Also I'm not sure if the attraction is limited to your orientation or towards those who were affected".

"Wait, why would I even want to be attracted to those who were affected, need I remind you who they are?" Harry responded abruptly; although, it was a bit of an explanation to why he had the sudden urge to lick Draco's wounded jaw better.

"No, that's not what I mean Harry" she sighed softly. "If there were females, I have a feeling, because I assume they would share the same attributes as you would, you would naturally be attracted to them, however, because the other two are guys....it may mean that you will become more aggressive towards them. Male lions usually only have one in control of a single territory" she explained.

"Wait...so if Harry is affected by this, that means, he'll want to screw tons of girls and put Nott and Malfoy in their place?" he seemed particularly amused, envious and enthralled by these facts. "Watch out Hogwarts!" he laughed.

Hermione rolled her eyes and sighed at the hopeless case before her. "But Harry's gay" Ginny reminded them suddenly from Harry's side, stroking his closest ear absently. "So, wouldn't that make him attracted to Malfoy or Nott, or possibly both?" she frowned. There were no answers to this however.

"Well...it might not even happen" she responded to the younger Weasley. "But we should try and read up on how to reverse potions gone wrong or try and figure out what effects it's going to have, like a potion that's had similar effects" she explained to the others who nodded. "Harry, I need you however, to try and get that information out of Malfoy" she insisted and Harry's shoulders sagged and held up his hands.

"Fine fine, I'll try" he soothed, slouching back against the couch and now attempting to process what he'd been told. Here were the possibilities so far apparently. Should these 'instincts' take charge he was either going to:

1) Beat the shit out of both Nott and Malfoy

2) Shag Malfoy

3) Shag Nott

Or

4) Shag both of them (possibly at the same time), or whoever comes near him.

Well wasn't this just lovely? And that wasn't breeching the possibility that he'd be bottom! Which, all of a sudden, didn't look as appealing as it used to, surely that was a good sign?

Harry shuddered at the thought, letting his mind wander as the others conversed, his mind pondered his situation. He was partially a lion, it seemed, and there was a chance their instincts would affect him. His eyes closed and he sighed gently. He wondered what the reaction would be if he tried to claim Draco or Theodore, he couldn't imagine himself ever giving into those two insufferable Slytherins, but Malfoy under his control, pleading him for sex, submitting to him. Well...