Chapter 7

Setting Boundaries

Draco couldn't get to his rooms quick enough as he dashed down to the dungeons, leaping four steps at a time, and barrelled towards hi private quarters near the Slytherin common room, ignoring the bizarre looks he received from his fellow serpents, and slammed to the door to his personal quarter when he finally reached the save haven.

He threw several locking and silencing charms at the door before he tore back his bed hangings -wand tossed aside somewhere- and threw himself onto the bed. He began fumbling with his trousers and after getting passed the obstacle of his button and zipper his hand delved into the confines his trousers and gripped his throbbing erection with a strangled sound of relief.

Breathing ragged, he stroked and squeezed his length, thumb rubbing over his leaking tip as moans fell from his lips, eyes shut tight and body arched to his hand, his fingers soon slick as rubbed his throbbing erection. Hasty murmurs of 'oh fuck' flooding the room in husky gasps as he felt the heat pool to his groin, tension knotting his stomach as his strokes became more desperate and hurried as he felt his orgasm approaching. With a final jerk he cried out, managing to keep from yelling out a name he would most likely regret.

After several dazed minutes of revelling in his post-orgasm bliss the sated blond finally stirred. He grimaced at the sticky wetness in his boxers and pushed himself up, wiping his hand on his trousers as he dumped the offending items in the clothes hamper by the bathroom door. He proceeded then to remove his robe and shirt and made his way to the shower.

After an hour of vigorous scrubbing and lounging in the water and another half an hour preening himself to perfection, he dawned some clean clothes and only then did he step out of the dormitory, pleased to find Theodore was no where in sight. Sensing the corridors were clear he made his way towards the Slytherin common room where he spotted Pansy and Blaise talking by the fire. Relieved, he padded over to his friends who were perched in the green armchairs and the talk between the two friends ceased as they noticed Draco's arrival.

"So...feel better?" silver eyes lifted to eye the darker boy across from him who sat with a rather perverse smirk up on his lips. Bristling at the apparently 'knowing' tone of the boy's voice, Draco forced himself to remain nonchalant, leaning back comfortably into the couch.

"And what, may I ask, do you mean by that?" he questioned coolly, although it wasn't a request.

The grin simply grew and Pansy was also now smirking in amusement at the rather irate blond.

"Please Dray" came the sultry, teasing voice. "Don't even think we don't know what you were doing in that bedroom for the passed two hours" the boy grinned, pleased to see the blond's feathers efficiently ruffled. "Enjoy yourself?"

The blond couldn't help the ever slight flush on his cheeks and he folded his arms across his chest defensively. A scowl was set on his lips, as if totally affronted that Blaise would be so forthright about such perverse and personal questions...not that he expected anything less from his friend.

"I was just showering" he protested lamely.

"Aww, C'mon Drakey" cooed Pansy in an annoyingly sweet voice, a knowing glint in her eye as she reached up and thread her fingers through the silky blond hair, Draco going against his better judgement, allowed her to do so. It was the cat side of him, of course....

He gave a groan -of enjoyment or defeat he wasn't sure- and shifted and lay his back against her and she adjusted her own position so it was more comfortable. With a small smile, Pansy continued to thread her fingers through the blond's freshly washed hair. Knowing that she would have weakened him eventually.