Chapter 13

Falling In Deeper

The days carried on with much less excitement. The air was growing colder as Autumn came to an end. The leaves once imitating hungry flames atop the trees had now cindered and fallen to the floor. Treacherous studies and tests had thankfully eased up at the approach of winter break.

Through the weeks Draco and Harry's meetings had become more frequent with time but the passion Harry lathered Draco in never ceased nor dwindled and the blonde was finding himself impatient for the next time he could pull the Gryffindor away again. Although of course Nott was always available should Potter not be.

Had someone told him previously that the Gryffindor Golden Boy would have a mouth like sin and fingers that could set you alight with lust he would have laughed and probably kicked your arse for good measure.

But even now they were making use of the secluded area down by the lake, surrounding by a small copse of trees on three sides and the vast expanse water shielding the one open side so they were hidden from straying eyes. The two boys lay on the ground padded by fallen leaves which crunched and crackled beneath their bodies, they were taking advantage of the area before the heavy winter snow began to fall and made outside meetings completely impossible without freezing off some vital body parts.

They lay with Draco on his back, legs willingly spread with the lion settled between them, dicks exposed to the chilly air as they thrust against one another, guttural moans and gasps filling the otherwise still air.

One thrust, two, three, four, five and they were both coming. Their moans escalating in volume, Harry had began to release a roar like sound when he orgasmed, just like his animal counterpart did when mating. Although, lions often had the luxury of actually having intercourse with their mates.

Arms trembling slightly with fatigue he slumped down on the limp body beneath him, both breathing heavily, hot panting breaths visible in a cloud of mist. Dazed green eyes surveyed the boy beneath him. Draco lay with his eyes closed, hair mussed and cheeks flushed with his arms stretched out either side of him looking completely and utterly contented.

Harry smiled, feeling pleased that he was continually able to fulfil his Slytherin's needs. He forced himself up and gripped his wand, clearing away the mess and making sure everything was tucked up and zipped away before he straddled the blonde once more, nuzzling the other's neck and licking the fair skin.

A soft sigh escaped the dozing blonde as he turned his head, tilting it upwards to expose more of his neck to the Gryffindor, causing Harry to smile. Draco truly did make a wondrous sight and he had taken to stroking and kissing the blonde in their post-coital minutes before Draco would pick himself up and brush the dust or dirt from his robes, smirk and walk away.

The brunette was surprised by the hollow, horrible feeling that welled in his chest at the thought, he hated seeing the Slytherin simply up and go after they had sated themselves with the other. With a grizzle the boy nosed the blonde's neck and bit more forcefully, inhaling a lungful of his delicious scent, picking up hints of vanilla and strawberries through the tantalising smell Draco had been letting off for some months now.

He was surprised he'd been able to restrain himself from shagging the blonde for so long with a smell like that. And if Nott was feeling what Harry was, it wasn't going to be long before the urge to simply take the Slytherin, willing or not, would basically get too strong to resist.

This most certainly worried Harry to no end. Not only could he not trust Nott to not harm Draco when he kept rejecting him. But he couldn't even trust himself with the angelic Malfoy beneath him.

The boy sighed, pushing the offending thoughts away and instead cuddled with the blonde who seemed to be bordering on the edge of sleep. Smiling the brunette curled himself around the Slytherin who seemed far more innocent in his sleep than the conniving snake he was when awake.