Chapter 11

All For It

Warnings: (Getting a lot of these huh?) Strong language, sexual activity and conniving Slytherins ahead.

Harry's shut the book with a resolute 'snap'. He knew it was an impossible task, studying, after what had just happened. He couldn't focus anymore without getting flashes of his cock being hungrily serviced by a smouldering grey-eyed beauty.

He released a shaky sigh, slumping back in his chair, not bothering to brush some of the longer strands of his fringe from his eyes. It had taken all his reserve not to tackle the infuriating blonde and take him on the very table he sat at.

He was immensely confused as well as well as stupidly aroused. God he wish he knew where that pesky blonde stood! Where he stood! Because the signals were becoming a tangled mess and something was bound to go wrong.

One minute the Slytherin was throwing a fit about being classed the 'girl' and was avoiding Harry and Theo at all costs, and now he was throwing himself at Harry, teasing him and then sucking him off in the middle of the library when absolutely anybody could walk in. Or worse, Madam Pince could suddenly appear!

But the thrill, damn that had been good, knowing they could be seen. It was almost as arousing as having those perfect lips around his dick. Almost.

With a defeated groan the boy ruffled his shaggy hair and pushed himself up, wincing at the discomfort of his erection pressed to the front of his trousers. He adjusted his robes to save himself some dignity and collected his things, lost in thought as he went to find Hermione and Ron.

He found them -shockingly- locked at the lips in the mildly busy Gryffindor Common room. Not that this was anything new, but Ron's hand up Hermione shirt sure was. He stood watching them in stunned silence before gathering his wits and having the sense to hastily clear his throat.

As if burnt, the two thirds of the trio leapt apart with such haste that Ron ended up on the floor, cheeks a stunning shade of scarlet and Hermione not much better.

"Erm, get a bit carried away?" the brunette grinned, although he was a tad envious at the two. The desire to have Draco at his side and frisk him on the sofa of the common room was immense, but he pushed his thoughts of Draco aside to save him from further confusion at the blonde's perplexing antics.

"Harry you startled us!" It was amazing how Hermione managed to make him feel like the kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar when it was he who had caught them with Ron's hand up her bleeding shirt.

"Yeah, sorry, should have knocked with you being suitable hidden away and all" he responded sarcastically, rolling his eyes as he helped haul Ron off the floor and slouched down in the plush armchair opposite the couch that the couple occupied.

"Well, how did the studying go mate?" Ron asked in hopes of changing the subject, doing so effectively.

"Er...good, really, really good" he said, unable to suppress a small smile.

"Ok, now I'm concerned, what happened?" the bushy haired witch queried, eyeing the smiling Gryffindor.

"Nothing, just saw Draco" the boy shrugged, not wanting to indulge them just yet. Not before he figured out what Draco was up to. Was he really so lucky that Draco was taking an interest in him? If the blonde was interested sexually then maybe it would soon become emotionally too, Harry could only hope.

And plus, telling Hermione and Ron would only lead to them being suspicious and of course telling him to be careful and not get played along by the plotting Slytherin. He could watch himself, he didn't need their opinions on the matter, they didn't see Draco as he did. As the beautiful, talented and sexy deity he was.