Acknowledgments

I've finished another story and it looks like another acknowledgment section is due. And by the looks of it, I'd have to write another three of these for the rest of my ONC entries. Lol. (Just kidding, I ended up copy-pasting the entire thing. xD)

First and foremost, to my SWF Fam—TessaTuring, Waterbender_poet, and AmnerisTenjo. Even when we're technically ded at this point, thank you for still popping every now and then to share music, quotes from shows, news commentary, and the occasional proof of how stupid humans can be. It's not directly connected to my writing but you guys are my home and will always be. UWU.

Next up, DreamlandCommunity fam. It's amazing how you guys moved up my acknowledgment list just like that (mostly because most communities yeeted me out already). Thank you to everyone who stayed with me throughout my crazy writing days, for keeping me company throughout my daily word count reports, and for joining me in my fourth-rate streams of writing sheets and stuff. Thank you for being my cheerleaders, my support system, and for not canceling me for talking about dying all the time. xD

Special shoutout to these amazing people who really stepped up during ONC season:

sassy-weirdo. Thank you for your craziness in my corner and for responding every now and then to my rambling. Thank you for being an active member, for promising to read NESG and everything I wrote which seriously pushed me to keep chugging out content, and for just...being there. I have no idea how you found me and why I'm worth your gold, but just for offering it to me, thank you.

xxunknowndreamerxx. I also have no idea how we became friends but as it is, I am thankful for it. Thank you for sharing my passion for writing sheets, pushing brian to go brr, and having basically an ONC buddy throughout this crazy, crazy ride. Keep being you and no, you're not a burden and will never be. :))

axgirl13. I can't believe I have a wattys winner on my friends list. OMG. As much as I'm starstruck, I'm also wondering why you're in my corner when you're leagues ahead in terms of writing career. Lol. But hey, I am thankful for your encouraging messages and you basically being there in my corner. I really appreciate it. Keep shining and who knows, the path to glory might be yours all along. Uwu.

To the others not mentioned here, interact with me a little longer and I might have something up around the corner for you. XD

Thank you as well to Wattpad for allowing me to join ONC and publish on their site. Special shoutout to NovelHD, Truyen, and Teenfic.net for thinking my stories are worth stealing and for actually stealing them in the near future. You guys are buttholes but there's nothing I could do except to throw shade at you in my acknowledgment sections. Don't keep doing what you're doing and please just die off and be forgotten in the face of the internet.

Finally, a huge thank you to my alter ego, Exequinne, without whom you wouldn't have this story in your hands (screens, whatever). Thank you for enduring literal sleepless nights because brian go brrr and for living through literal hell because we thought writing stuff with a deadline during the rage of uni was a good idea. I hope you are still alive and well.

To all the readers who clicked on this story by accident, thank you for the added read in the count. To the readers who stayed throughout all the updates no matter how crazy, thank you. To the people who added this story to your reading lists to join in on the hype but don't really have an inkling of interest in the story, thank you for helping me boost my rank in the algo.

To the judges who read this story and judged this to wreck my dreams for a lifetime, thank you as well. It's almost a relief I wouldn't get my hands on the comments this year. I appreciate your grit and your patience in dealing with the stuff judges do when it comes to big contests such as this. (Believe me, I've been there. xD)

So yeah. Another draft done. Another story and another world to yeet into the world. I'll watch it be forgotten in the long years to come but hey, at least you're here. I guess thank you for that too. :))

 :))