39 - 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"Come home sooner, okay?"

└─────────❍─────────┘

"What the hell are these?"

Different colors.

Flavors.

"Counter-san suggested these," Satoru stated too casually for my panicking self. "I asked if bananas were good, but he said no. Apparently, the best sellers are chocolate and strawberry."

"That's not what I mean!" I picked up a cherry flavored one and gaped when I saw the size on the front of the package.

Extra...extra large?

"Ahh. They said flavored ones are for oral sex, but it's not very advisable for direct p-" Satoru paused for a second then slapped a hand over his mouth. "Oops."

So, among all the free time we had since yesterday, he really chose to bring this topic out right now? When I'm on my way to a mission? Just how random can this guy be?

The idiot mop-head took deep breaths to compose himself before continuing. "We'll do this once you're ready, really. I just showed you 'cause Miura senpai told me it's necessary to–"

"Blueberry," I mouthed.

"Eh?"

"I said, do you have a blueberry flavor?" My head hung low in embarrassment as I pretended to search for one among the variety of packs he scattered over hus bed. "Or anything similar aside from–

"What are you going to do with it?," the idiot asked the obvious, his mouth agape.

"Why, I will use it as a bubblegum," I couldn't help but answer in annoyance. There was no way a person could be this dense, right? "And probably tie my hair with it. I'm pretty sure that's what it is for."

Before I could walk away, a pair of strong, lean arms pulled me back, embracing me from behind. Satoru placed a soft kiss on my cheek, followed by a few, playful nibbles and sniffs. "Sorry, sorry. I was surprised."

If the thought of his infinity being off around me was enough to make me fold, whatever else could I do when he's being this clingy?

"Let me go, Satoru," I groaned, dragging the two of us out the door of his dorm room. But instead of letting go, his hug tightened like a clingy cat not wanting its owner to leave. "Oi! I have a mission. We'll meet later in the evening."

"Nooo," he pouted. "Stay here, my pretty wife. You don't have to work, you won't even know bills. I'll provide for youuu-"

"Let gooo, idiooot," I whined, trying to pull off one hand after another. He was way stronger than me, so I had no choice but to stay for a few seconds more before attempting to run once he was finally more relaxed.