𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32 |♔

A/N: honestly I'm so sorry for the reaaaallly long delay. I want to thank you guys who continued to read for bearing with my inconsistent uploads :D

I just really wanted to spend all my free time on myself rather than writing. Especially since writing is getting to the hard parts where I need to figure out plot twists and foreshadowing. :(

Plus one piece has taken over my life.

But heres your chapter <3

He landed a little far away from the building his daughter was once in, transforming back into human form.

He inspected the building, from the outside you would never be able to tell what horrors lay inside.

He sniffed around, hoping to catch any lingering scent of his mate but failed. He tried to act as normal as he could, not wanting to trigger some sort of alarm system.

His dragons' voice barked at him to continue his search and he did. He 'normally' walked around the large building, ending up in a half-withered garden at the back. Barred windows could be seen but nothing too alarming.

Many windows have bars, especially in Kingdoms like the Dragon kingdom as dragons are very irritable and powerful creatures. But this was the Fairy Kingdom.

Fairies could never be angered enough to want to break a steel bar. Unless trapped.

He turned around and viewed his surroundings. Nothing but swaying trees danced inn the wind. It was hidden, that was until his eyes caught hold of a chimney.. A chimney which just about raised in level with the tall trees.

He gave one look  to the building before making his way over to whatever was attached to the chimney.

He entered the empty house, plaster cracking beneath his feet. He continued walking, eyes scanning every room, doors off the hinges.

He started treading slowly and once he knew the house was completely abandoned, he stared at the prison chambers opposite him.

Until nightfall took over, his mind ran with ideas. Hands sketching his thoughts onto scrap paper.

How would he get her out?

He was a dragon, it was simple. Burn it.

But he couldn't risk her life.

Never.

His mind told him to wait for Syfas to conjure up a plan but he couldn't wait.

His heart didn't allow him to.

Syfas could empathise at best, but no one could understand what turmoil stirred in his heart. In himself.

It became too much to bear for one dragon.

But before he could do anything, he needed to make sure the woman was really her.

A small gust of wind blew into the room, a chill running down his spine.

He turned around and noticed a draft came in through the other window.

He got up to close it but before he could return to his seat on the dirty floorboards, a woman sat on the windowsill, staring at him.

A witch. He thought.

She swirled his pencil on her fingers. Staring up at him with a crooked sinister smile.

"Who the fuck are you?" He spoke harshly, no hesitation.

"I'm Fagiolo. A witch as you may have already guessed." The pencil now broken into two halves.