#05

First Battle
Battle of Trost (1)

Y/n's pov:

I and my brother were running toward the Colossal Titan, trying to find a way how to kill him. We can't cut his nape, it's too hard to cut and our blades will break. Colossal may be big but his moves are too slow. He raised his right hand and then he 'slapped' it in our direction. As I said earlier, he is too slow so we managed to dodge it. The Colossal kept destroying the top of the wall. He didn't come after us... He went after the fixed cannons! We were in the air trying to find some weak spot on his skin or some clue how to defeat him. The Colossal noticed us and reached his free hand for us. Both of us used our ODM gear and gas to get on his arm. My brother started to run along his arm trying to get closer to him. I told him that it will be impossible to cut his nape but he didn't listen. After he shot his ODM gear into his neck, he gripped his blades to cut his hard nape. After he got closer, the Colossal let out another wave of steam. I was holding into my blades that were buried into Colossal's arm which was surprisingly soft. I saw my brother use gas to get closer to Colossal's nape. He swings his blades to cut through his nape but... He was gone. I felt how the muscles where my blades were stuck disappeared. I shot my ODM gear to the wall so I wouldn't fall. He is... gone? Some blonde guy yelled at us asking if we are okay. He helped me to get on top of the wall and asked us what happened. Eren and I apologized for letting him get away. The Garrison soldier ended us back to HQ to report what happened. Do they really think we know what happened?

Time skip

It was happening again. The Titans are here again. We were getting ready for the fight against the Titans. Eren was calming Armin down and Mikasa was hugging me while asking if we are okay since she found out what happened. After Armin yelling and Eren comforting, Armin apologized for his actions and tried to stay calm.

After listening to what to do, my brother started to walk away from us. I yelled his name and went after him, asking what are we gonna do. He then bumped into Jean and they started to yell at each other again. I didn't even try to stop them. Some seconds later, Eren pinned Jean to the wall and started to yell at him. Jean's eyes widen and he was too stunned to speak. Jean then scoffed and walked away, calling after his sobbing friend Daz. I was on a team with Mikasa. Finally. After I and Mikasa heard our last names, we snapped our heads toward the voice. It was some guy telling us to follow him. Eren later snapped at Mikasa which made me slap the back of his head. He let out small 'ouch' and I gave him a death glare. 

"Don't die." That was the last thing Mikasa said before Eren walked away. Sometimes I just want to punch him.

Time skip

I and Mikasa were walking on top of the roof but I noticed that the footsteps behind me went silent. I looked back and saw Mikasa looking at the city.

"Something wrong Mikasa?" I asked the black-haired girl in front of me.

"I have a bad feeling about this, Y/n." Mikasa said and turned around. She walked toward me and she stopped when our faces were two inches away. She took my hands in hers I blushed.

"I'm just... I really care about you. I don't want you to die... So please, promise me to stay safe. Please..." Mikasa said while looking into my e/c eyes. My eyes widen and I replied with a quiet 
"I promise". She smiled and pressed her forehead against mine. We stayed like that for a moment and then we pulled away since people in our group were calling us. I smiled and dragged Mikasa with me. She just gave me slight smile and we continued to walk after our team.

Eren please be safe

AN:
I'm so sorry if this chapter is too short (that's what she said) but I didn't want to put Y/n on a team same team as Eren since this is Mikasa fanfiction so I put a little extra scene at the end💞