#10

Response
The battle for Trost (6)

Y/n's pov:

The ball from the cannon was stopped by Eren's Titan's hand. I watched all those soldiers have horror expressions on their faces. I looked up just to see the Titan's head move. Dang, he's alive. I heard some sound going up here. Probably Eren leaving his Titan. Or at least, trying. Loser. After that Eren yelled at us, asking if we are okay.

"Miwa! Armin! Mikasa! Let's go!" Eren said and left the inside of the skeleton. He hold the key close to his chest mumbling something that I was too lazy to listen to. His dad- ehm, I mean- Our dad is weird. Weird as fuck. And after all, he is hiding something in the basement. I shook my head returning my attention back to my brother just to see him have a crazy expression on his face. Mikasa suddenly started to walk away. I was confused since I haven't listened so I stood in one place until my brother took my arm and dragged me with them.

"I'm getting out of here." My brother said, thinking I would let him.

"No." I said, not looking at him.

"What do you mean 'no'!?" Now his death glare was replaced with a confused one.

"No." I said the word again.

"Why should I listen to you!?" He yelled at me.

"I'm older." I replied, hoping that would make him go silent.

"I'm younger!" Here we go again...

"I'm shorter." Only 3 cm...

"I'm taller!" Ya! 3 cm!

"I'm smarter." This is my special move. Now or never.

"I'm dumber! Wait- No!" Ha! It worked!

"That's what I said. No. I'm happy that we finally can agree with one thing." I gave him slight smile. I closed my eyes after he yelled at me, explaining his plan. Titan, Basement, Wall... Did I miss anything? Oh, right. His nose is bleeding. If we protect Eren, they will kill us. If we don't protect Eren, they will kill us since we already did.

"They will kill us anyway. Which means that you will leave us to get killed?" I looked at him with a death glare but he didn't answer.

3...

2...

1...

"I'm going with you." 0. Of course, Mikasa is going with him. I wish she cared about me as she did with Eren. Mikasa has a favorite Yeager and it's not me. Eren explained his plan further, which landed to Armin's choosing. He was on his knees as the rest of us.

"Armin. You saved us more than 1 time. We need you right here. It's now or never, Armin." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled. He stood up and dropped his ODM gear, walking toward the soldiers. He yelled at them, while we were hiding in the smoke behind him, listening to his explanations.

It was all good! Until... The 'leader' didn't believe him. Armin looked back at us with a shocked face. All of us nodded, and Armin's eyes widen even more. He raised his fist to his chest and started to yell again. This has to work! But... No. The brunette leader started to raise his hand. Shit! Both I and Mikasa gripped our blades and Eren brought his palm to his mouth. But it was stopped by some ugly old guy. He saved us. Thank god. I took a deep breath, watching Armin drop to the ground.

Reports by the Survey Corps had said the Titans would come from the south. In fact, it was Zhiganshina District, south of wall Maria, that was attacked. Thus, it was widely believed that the district south of wall Rose, Trost, had the highest likelihood of being the next target.

"I wouldn't mind being eaten by a really beautiful Titan woman." No bitches?... Me too-

Pixis kept explaining some stuff. I wasn't listening. Again. Well, I only paid attention when he asked my brother to seal the hole. I looked at Eren, waiting for his answer.

"I'll do it!"