97. Hair care tips :)

1. Don't brush your hair when it's wet, its at its weakest spot and can break and split. I recommend waiting until semi dry then gently combing with a wide tooth comb.

2.Wash your hair at least every 3 days with a gentle hair cleanser or shampoo to remove all accumulated dust, dirt, oil and bacterial build up. Keep it clean at all times to avoid hair fall due to unclean scalp and infections. This is a necessary step to follow as an answer to how to prevent hair fall.

3. Talking about oils, try to reduce the amount of time that you touch your hair because the oils on your hands can affect your hair, making it greasy and unpleasant.

4.Do not rub your hair vigorously with towel. This will only lead to unwanted hair breakage. Use the towel instead to gently soak out excess moisture.

5.Clean your combs every week. If you look closely, you will see that combs become dirty over time; so they need to be cleaned with a brush, soap and water as using a dirty comb continuously can lead to hair fall as well. You can do this easily while taking a bath or shampooing each week. This is a necessary precaution to take for hair fall control.

6. Hair styles such as wearing tight ponytails, pigtails or braids on a daily basis, using elastics and rubber bands to pull back hair tightly can cause hair fall
Hope this helps, this is mainly based on reducing hair loss but if you want a hair care chapter on something different them just comment down below, please vote comment and subscribe love you all byeee
Mollie Grace xxx