51. Quiz!!!

1. You try to text your crush, but he's busy. Most likely you can find him:
A)Reading old comic books.
B)Playing soccer and he'll probably hit the weight room after.
C)Strumming his guitar, writing a new song, the usual.

2. It's your 6-month anniversary! He buys you the most adorable gift:
A)The Sims 3! I've secretly wanted that game for so long!
B)A box of chocolates and that bracelet I've been eyeing.
C)A poem he wrote for you with a bouquet of long-stemmed roses!

3. It's the weekend, and he wants to surprise you by taking you someplace special. You go to:
A)Six Flags! Okay, we're still 5 so what? I could ride a rollercoaster with him all day!
B)The beach. I can wear my new bikini and watch him surf.
C)A concert! My favorite band is playing.

4. You casually ask your guy, what do you want to do in 10 years? He smiles and answers:
A)A game developer so I could create the coolest games in the world.
B)A professional athlete. If that doesn't work out, I'll be a great sports agent!
C)Write music and travel the world. He can't sit behind a desk all day.

5. If your dream guy was a superhero, which one would he be?
A)Spiderman. A great crime fighter, but a geek at heart!
B)Superman. Gorgeous, built, and powerful!
C)Batman. A strong, brilliant guy with a sensitive side.

6. You are sporting new heels when you fall and trip...in front of everyone. Your guy saves the day by:
A) Falling down too while making a joke of it. He's such a goofball!
B)Easily scooping me up in his arms and twirling me around!
C)Flashing his heartwarming smile while saying that no one noticed.

7. His favourite thing about you is:
A)Your brilliance. Your conversations can last for hours!
B)Your eyes. He says he can gaze into them all day.
C)Your sense of humour. He absolutely loves your ability to always laugh!

Okay okay, yah, you finished the quiz. The answers to the quiz are right underneath this, make sure you did every question and please don't cheat. Please send me all of you individuals answers and you overall answers. I hope you guys enjoyed this and don't forget to
LIKE
COMMENT
SUBSCRIBE
SHARE

Mostly A's your Dream Guy Is: The Geek

The geek. This guy may be quietly gorgeous, but you can always catch his geeky moments! He loves comic books, video games, and rollercoasters and he's not afraid to show it. He is always fun and knows just how to get you laughing at any moment!

Mostly B's your Dream Guy Is: The Athlete

The athlete. You love a strong, handsome, athletic type. Guys who are always at the gym or throwing a football after class tend to make your heart skip a beat. You know that he'll always protect you (look at those muscles!) wherever you go. When you're dating the athlete you'll truly feel like his favorite cheerleader!

Mostly C's your Dream Guy Is: The Musician

There's something abot a guy who plays an instrument that gets your heart pumping. You could watch him for hours when he practices. He can effortlessly write a song about you which can cheer you up on any bad day. This one has the key to your heart and knows how to nurture your soul!