20.Homemade gift ideas!

Okay so I know the feeling when you only remember a little while before someone's party that you don't have a present for them- so this is just going to be some ideas for some super cool homemade gift ideas. If they help please vote, comment and follow. With that said and done I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Present jar:

A clear jar

Pictures of you and whoever you are giving this present to

Stickers

Quotes

Lollies/chocolate

Mini gifts

Tissue paper

So what you want to do is put sticky tape on the back of the photo facing upwards so that the sticky side is the same side as the picture, then you want to stick them inside of the jar so from the outside you can see the photos. Then you want to decorate your jar, adding ribbon to the lid or stickers on the jar you can even use a sharpie (permanent marker) and draw things on. then you want to do the same thing as we did with the pictures for the quotes, putting sticky tape on and then sticking them inside. After that you can get some tissue paper and place it in the jar then open the packet of lollies (if the lollies/chocs individually have wrappers) or chocolates and scatter in the jar, then you want to place some more tissue paper and then put more treats in there also putting a few gifts in there (for example, when I did it for my best friend I bought her a little dress keyring, a mini love hear jewel mirror, a ring, mini lip glosses earrings and a few more I can't remember) also remember to place them in carefully so that you can see some treats and gifts poking out the side of the tissue paper also hiding some in between the tissue paper. Hope that your friend (whoever you give it to) loves it.

------------------------------------------