3.Clothes

Clothes, clothes, clothes!

Such a lovely word, ok so choosing the right clothes can be REALLY hard but I'm going to break it down and give you some tips for choosing the perfect outfit. Now I know not every one is a fashionista- I'm not but I still want to have some fashion sense and not end up wearing mum jeans! So if you want feel free to skip to the next chap.

So I'm going to start off with explaining the right clothes to wear on which event.

1. If you are going on a date say out to lunch/breakie/picnic you really want to keep it simple e.g

A comfy shirt or jumper(depending on where you live) and my personal fav skinny jeans but you could also wear leggings or jeans then pair that with some converse if you don't have a pair then you could wear a pair of doc Martians or a cute pair of sneakers.

So you guys are probs wondering what happened to dinner well depending on what sort of occasion it is (date,family gathering,school meet up, party e.g) depends on what you would wear but I tend to choose a short dress(with or without leggings) and some pumps/boots and with pretty much every outfit I love to bring along a little clutch bag or purse

2. If you are going to a party/skl formal/disco e.g (night) then I would wear something along the lines of a cute pair of leggings/tights and a cute singlet or T, for shoes I would wear a pair of wedges I usually go for a simple black but you can chose what ever colour your heart desires.

(Day) The I would wear a cute mini skirt and a tight cropped top and def a pair of wedges again I would chose black but you can chose whatever colour you feel like.

3. If you are having a chilled day maybe just hanging with your friends at the shops or at a park then I would wear, a cropped t shirt/tight tank top and a pair of high waisted shorts or a mini skirt, for shoes I would wear a pair of pumps or boots and if you are feeling especially casual just a pair of thongs.

4. A tip that I really want to share with you guys is to not get sucked into other people's style choice I don't mean if you like someone's jumper then you can't buy it, I mean your style truly depends on your personality and who you really are.