Perfect Wife Material - Jihyo x Male Reader (2802 Words)

Don't get it twisted, you have a life that most people would envy. A stable job, above average income, and a beautiful girlfriend waiting at home for you. But sometimes life just sucks. Long work days full of meetings, and painful interns making the workload feel like tenfold. Well today's one of those days, a what should have been a peaceful Friday turned out to be thoroughly draining, from the meetings, to the godforsaken interns that had been placed under you, you were beat.

After finally finishing the shift from hell, all you wanted to do was go back to the comfort of your own home, the safety of your bed and relax. So after dodging the regular company outings after work you took your car and sped home. As always, fate was trying to make your day even worse, with the never-ending traffic and the suffocating smells of peak hour rainy Seoul. After a dreaded hour the comfort of your home rests behind your front door.

While rummaging through your bag looking for you keys, the front door swings open and you are pulled in by the collar of your white dress shirt. Just as quickly as you were dragged in the door shuts behind you and you're pinned against it. A pair of plump lips presses against yours, as a pair of heated eyes match yours, liquid pools of love as you would describe them. A soft gasp escapes your mouth as the kiss was withdrawn.

"What's cooking good looking?" Your girlfriend says in a sing song tone with a smirk that weakens your knees.

Oh wait, did I forget to mention that your girlfriend is Park Jihyo. That's right. THE PARK JIHYO. Twice Jihyo, the diligent sometimes scary leader of Twice is your girlfriend.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" Jihyo questions the half attempt at a smile. You always wonder how she could read your mind, was she an alien, perhaps psychic, or maybe you're a little too transparent.

"N-nothing, just had a bad day at work." You stutter out as those worried eyes of hers make your heart flutter. You feel her once loosely hung arms around your neck tighten a little, to remind you that you're in the safety of her arms. Jihyo ponders for a second, her soft doe eyes scanning your body before she leans up on her tiptoes to press a soft, warm kiss to the corner of your mouth.

"Then lets make your day just a little bit better."

==========================================================

Excitement fills you as you wait on the edge of the bed. Jihyo had dragged you up and sat you down, gave you a short peck, then retreated to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She had told you to be patient and wait like  good boy but the thoughts of what was to come turned you on a lot more than a little.

"(y/n)! You can come in now!" Jihyo shouts from behind the closed bathroom door breaking you from your lewd thoughts, most people would think she was yelling at full capacity, but you know better. She has always been loud. Nevertheless, you stand up and approach the door taking a deep breath before opening the door to reveal heaven on Earth. A usually dull, modern looking bathroom had been laced with lavender scented candles, a bath had been drawn, and there standing in the middle of it all was your girlfriend. Dressed in a silk robe which accentuates the curves of her delectable body. Suddenly the sad atmosphere the dismal weather had created was washed away, everything felt steamy, and lustful. So much so, that you find yourself holding Jihyo from behind, her facing a mirror and locking eyes through it. A gentle tug is all it takes for the silk robe to drop and pool at her feet.

"B-Baby~" Jihyo whines a little as your hands firmly grip her hips, pressing her back against your front. Your tenting erection digging into her soft ass cheeks. Now dressed in just a lacey purple bra and matching panties, she flushes a warm shade of red when your lips find her neck. Softly nipping and nibbling at the soft flesh.