Kimono's & Kinks - Sana and Momo x Male Reader (7848 Words)

=======================Author's Notes======================

yooo wassupp. it was my birthday yesterday happy bday to me. so i wanted to write something relating to a brithday context so i went with this. i tried to add more fluff parts into it to flesh out the story and make it a fuller story. i might make a second part as i like the overall storyline, and i have some cool ideas. Anyway, enjoy :)

=========================================================

Your girlfriends love to spoil you, yes, you heard that right. Girlfriends. Plural. Only god knows how you of all people ended up in this situation, but you're thankful nonetheless. It also blows your mind that said girlfriends, are both a part of the best girl group on the planet. Twice. Sana and Momo, two of the nine beloved members happened to be your girlfriends. Of course, they were quite content with sharing you between the two of them. The escalation up to this shared relationship had been rather fast. You, being a main producer for Twice, got to spend lots of time with each of the girls when recording. However you quickly found yourself spending more and more time with the two J-line members. You hadn't figured they liked you, even though they held competitions to impress you that you were well aware of. The realisation of their joint feelings for you had only hit when you woke up in a bed naked, fittingly surrounded by both their naked bodies clinging to either of your sides. With a party the night before at their dorm, plus a few two many drinks between the three of you, one thing led to another. At first is was a pretty awkward conversation. A pretty awkward naked conversation. But as things smoothed out, you came out of that morning with two girlfriends. Not forgetting also gaining an embarrassing core memory of Tzuyu walking in on you three cuddled up, and screaming her lungs out. Drawing all the members to the room. The teasing that day scars you forever.

But yes, your girlfriends love to spoil you, and your birthday was just a week away. So you expected as much when Sana had pinned you against a wall, and Momo kissed the life out of you. All to ask you if you wanted to accompany them on a trip to Japan, which would double as a birthday vacation. There was no way you could say no to these two.

=========================================================

Something told you that this trip would be rather lewd. As you sat in the first class room on the plane, you contemplated why the sexual tension of this trip was almost as thick as Momo and Sana. And the tension was dense as fuck. You don't really know what might have given away the sensuality of the trip to come. The secret planning of the whole trip, the request to be left alone for the whole flight, maybe it was the reminder from Momo to pack a box of condoms 'just in case'. Or maybe it was the grip Sana had around your cock, can't forget about the fondling of your balls courtesy of Momo who happened to be sucking on your tongue at the same time.

"Having fun baby~" Sana's breath whips the shell of your earlobe as she speaks, her breath and the saliva on your ear from Sana's incessant nibbling, sent shivers down your spine. As to which Sana giggled in appreciation. Momo gave one last cock twitching suck of your tongue before pulling away, giving you time to humour Sana's constant teasing. Although all that comes out of your mouth is a breathless moan.

"(y/n)~ you're so flushed... Clearly he's enjoying it." Momo husked against your neck, nipping the sensitive skin that lays there. "Anyway~ Sana-ya, stop being selfish, let me play with his cock too!" With that said Momo's hand snakes up from your testicles, caressing your shaft with her soft warm hands. Before stroking up to the tip, meeting Sana's hand there. Both their hands played and toyed with your dick tip. You bit your lip to hold back a chorus of moans that needed to be let out. Thankfully, Sana took the initiative to lock lips with yours, bringing her free hand up to your cheek to draw you in closer to you. All while Momo began to take control down below. Sliding her hand over Sana's and completely grasping your second head. Sana smiled into the kiss and let her hand slide down to your base, then dropping down to your balls, a rough squeeze shuttling out a little precum. Which Momo used to happily lube you up more. The sensory overload could not get any more than this. Although that would quickly change. Almost as if Momo had read your mind and wanted to challenge your thought, she took one of your hands and placed it on her bare breast. Opening your eyes and shooting a quick glance to Momo without breaking the kiss, you see her holding up her t-shirt with her teeth. giving you a full view of the lack of a bra and her gorgeous breasts.