Jaljayo Good Night - Dahyun x Male Reader (3262 Words)

=======================Author's Notes======================

not much to say from your author lol, but hey dahyun looks so cute there lol 

anYWay enjoy :)

==========================================================

A strip of light across your face awakens you, the sunlight intruding on your Saturday morning slumber. Your nights rest the past month has been nothing but superb. Likely due to a combination of things, the beautiful spring weather, the increased workload you had, and the long days... which were often followed by long nights. It had been a month since you moved in with your girlfriend, and you two had been sleeping together - in both senses of the word - which led you to sleep like a baby with your oversized teddy bear of a girlfriend. The first thing you notice being pulled from your sleep is the softness that surrounds you. The warm light from the sun, the plush sheets of your girlfriends bed filled with her scent, and the baby soft naked skin of your girlfriend, pressed against your equally naked self.

Speaking of said girlfriend, Dahyun was situated between your spread legs. Her hands rubbing circles on your hips as she nuzzled against your half-hard cock. Her duvet had been pushed to the floor with the mess of Friday nights clothes. You push your upper body up, enough to peer down at the cute pursed smile present on Dahyun's face, those same pursed lips pressed against your length. In half a second, you were fully erect, as Dahyun held your cock up to her face. As if to show how big it was. With one last contented smile, Dahyun started to lavish your girth in kittenish licks and kisses. One hand of hers snaked across from your hips, to toy with your tip. The way she played with your cock in such a sensual matter was almost cute to you. Dahyun found major success in having a cuter and more sensual demeanour in the bedroom, opting out of a sexy appeal. Although she was all too sexy just being herself. But cute just fit her more.

"D-Dahyun." You gasp out as your girlfriend had moved up from kisses and licks, taking your tip and no more than an inch of your member into the wet heat of her mouth. The image of Dahyun, laid between your legs, a cute eye smile which never left your gaze, and your tip embedded in between her pouty lips. You reach down and gently rub her head, in appreciation of her endeavours on you. Dahyun shoots a teasing wink at you, all while running her tongue across your cockhead. Her tongue like velvet against your sensitive skin. Lathering your second head in hot thick saliva. A couple harsh sucks later, Dahyun pops off, bringing both hands to your cock and lazily jacking you off.

"Morning baby~" Dahyun hums out, her morning voice, wet and sultry. You gently pat her head, smiling warmly at your girlfriend.

"Good morning... had a good sleep?" You query, struggling to not moan out at her soft hands working you. 

"Mhm." Dahyun murmurs. "I slept really well... all thanks to this guy." She says, planting a kiss on the glans of your tip. "Even after all of last nights 'activities'..." She says with an emphasis at the end. "You were still so rock hard, rubbing against me... all... night... long..."

"What can I say... you just turn me on... oh... so... much." You mumble out, trying to equalize her teasing demeanour. You bring your hand from her head down to rub your thumb against her cheek, marvelling her morning beauty. Another wink to burst your heart, and Dahyun moves down your cock. Kissing down sideways on the underside of your cock, reaching the base just to slide her tongue out. Her tongue trails down to your balls, licking, left to right, then right to left. Her tongue, akin to the rhythm of a pendulum. Until the consistency is broken up, Dahyun sucks up one of your testicles. Running her tongue around in circles along the full orb. Eliciting breathy moans from you. "Mhmm... your tongue ..." You moan out, feeling a hard suck of acknowledgement to your praise. "Come up here and let me taste... yeah?" You ask, more so of a demand with how needy you sound. A couple more selfish swipes of her tongue slap your balls, before the pressure was released. Dahyun sits up between your legs. An expression of innocence destroyed by her plump red, spit covered lips.