Missing U - Chaeyoung x Male Reader (4213 Words)

=======================Author's Notes======================

HPPY BELATED BDAY CHAE

okay but forreal i completely forgot her bday was coming up until the day of it. but somhow i had started this draft a couple days prior to it, kinda wavy

anywaY enjoy :)

=========================================================

To say that a couple weeks of no sex turned you and your girlfriend into lust craving animals, would be no short of a true statement. With Chaeyoung touring in Japan, and you working your usual nine to five, the two of you hadn't been able to see each other for about two weeks. Although that was about to change. 

Your day had been pretty dull - you were supposed to pick Chaeyoung up from the airport, however as fate is a cruel thing, problems arose at work. So it's safe to say all you want right now is her. You hastily unlock your front door, barely keeping the peace of mind to lock the door on your way in. Your rush and frankly your lack of patience is all thanks to Chaeyoung, the photos she sent you while you were at work were no help to your problems. Half naked, sprawled out across the white linen sheets of your bed. The risqué photos which had been sent to you, picture Chaeyoung like this. All while wearing the most form fitting pair of matching lacy lingerie she owned. In no other colour than red. How provocative could one pair of panties and bra be? Apparently enough so for you to have pinned the half naked Chaeyoung against the bedroom wall. You had sped through the apartment, Chaeyoung had arose from her position on the bed to meet you. She had a semblance of an idea as to what you would do, she didn't tease you for no reason now did she. You pressed yourself against her. Your hot breath grazing past her ear as you post yourself up on the wall. You use one arm to hold both her much smaller arms above her head, pinning them to the wall, asserting complete dominance over the smaller woman. Your right hand, which happened to be unoccupied, found and wound itself onto Chaeyoung's slim waist. You dip your head down to press your lips against her pulse point, opting to gently nibble her neck. Soft whimpers escape Chae. Drawing you from your lust driven state.

"God I missed you so much... baby~" You hush against her neck, amping up your kisses as she tries to form a response.

"Mhmm~ I m-missed you... too (y/n)." Chae moans out, a love bite of appreciation from you starting a roaring fire inside the cub. "I-I... I missed this guy too." Chaeyoung slides her leg between yours, her thigh making contact with your ever present bulge. The friction and pressure against your straining erection was a warm welcome, after all your jeans could only offer so much. A harder press against your crotch made your knees buckle a little, your attacks on her delicious neck seizing for just a moment. A shudder from you, and you had brushed off her attacks on you, steeling your resolve to take control. You move your legs so her thigh slips out from between them, taking the initiative to reclose any gap created between the two of you. This time, your thigh slots perfectly between the girls two legs. Pressing tightly against her soaked red panties. The heat radiating even through your denim jeans. A low, guttural moan flees Chae's lips, which is instantly silenced by another pair of lips. You torridly kiss your girlfriend, allowing her arms to be set free, so as she can wrap them around your neck. Pulling the two of you somehow closer. You slip your hands behind her to unclip her bra, drawing it off her and tossing it to the side without ever breaking the heated kiss. You reach up and greedily cup her perky tits, their ample size complementing your hands perfectly. As much as you could worship her bust all day, your hands urged to be elsewhere. Your hands take their place on her perky ass, cupping the round cheeks which are barely hidden by her panties. The kiss was passionate. Full of love, but more so of lust. Your tongue easily taking her mouth into your control. And Chae wouldn't want it any other way. Your tongues clash together in the warmth of her mouth, the tips of them playfully pressing against each other while your lips move in inexplicable ways. Soft moans, giggles, and groans create intervals while you two kiss. These intervals never lasting for more than half a half second. You press your knee into her lower area, increasing the pleasurable pressure against her heated core. Your hands roughly grope her ass cheeks - your intention to not only feel her up, but to establish dominance in this hot moment. With your dominant behaviour, comes a lack of patience. Reluctantly, you pull away from the girl; although just her lips, your hands and knee stay planted in their position.