Mina? Sorry, M-Mommy? - Mina x Male Reader (2746 Words)

=======================Author's Notes======================

Idk where i went with this one really but i kinda like it i guess. I have a really good one coming tho i think, well my idea is good idk if itll actually be good but lets just wait and see. ANyway enjoy :)

==========================================================

It's funny to think that just a mere five minutes ago, you were happily chatting with Chaeyoung, and now you found yourself sat up against the headboard of Mina's bed, hands crisscrossed above your head and handcuffed to the head board. All this with a very, VERY horny Mina grinding on your lap, who may or may not be a little bit angry. 

Going back in time a little, you found yourself having a wholesome conversation with Chaeyoung, joyfully chatting about each other's lives, and all things involved. You'd always been fond of Chae, to be fair she is a very cute girl both inside and out. Somehow your playful conversation had turned from talking about music, to comparing hand sizes. God how is she so cute, everything about her is cute.

"Your hands are so small~" You tease as your hands are raised together, fingers spread apart to compare.

"Yah." Chae pouts. "My hands may be small but they fit in yours perfectly." Her pout turns to a soft smiled upon a red tinted face, as she laces her fingers with yours and looks to you. Her gazing at you with an innocent smile, gently holding your hand as you feel your checks flush red. Oh how you found that so cute. Apparently your girlfriend didn't.

==========================================================

And that's how you find yourself in the current predicament. In hindsight maybe you and Chae were alittle bit too flirty, but it was all innocent. Well Mina didn't really think so. She had never been the assertive type when it came to your intimate moments together. Lord knows where she got these handcuffs from, probably from Sana or Momo. But it was turning you on. A lot.

"Hey, y-you think this is all fun and games." Mina brings you back to the moment with a surprising slap to your face (although it was soft as Mina is basically incapable of hurting even a fly), drawing your attention to her fire-like eyes. You had never seen Mina like this, her usual timid behaviour was long forgotten. To be honest, you were loving it. Although you a little  bit of fear coursed through you, as you had never seen Mina angry like this before.

"M-Mina, l-let me explain ok-okay." You manage to stumble through your words keeping eye contact with your girlfriend. This was all you could say as you felt her left hand wrap and tighten around your neck, pressing hard enough to constrict your breathing just a little, not in a bad way though. A way that made your cock throb in appreciation.

"Mommy, from now on, you will address m-me as M-Mommy." Mina sternly says, her sentence falling apart towards the end as she began to rub your lower bodies together. Your tenting erection against her soaked panties under her skirt, the wetness of them and the sudden contact drawing a breathy moan from you. Mina ground her lower self into your lap, her jaw slacked and a face of pure bliss on display all for you to admire, but nothing else. Words cannot begin to explain how much you want to pounce on her right now, kiss those beautiful lips of her. You're pulled out of your daydreaming when you feel a squeeze to your neck.

"Answer me." A death glare from your Girlfriend is all you need to stop playing around and obey her.

"Yes, Mi-." You stop yourself. "M-Mommy." 

"Good boy~" Mina slides her hand up from your neck, caressing your cheek before sliding her thumb into your mouth. "And you'll do whatever I want, I may be punishing you, but as long as you listen to your Mommy, good things will happen, okay?" Her sweet tone compared to her harsh eyes and actions seems almost contradictory, however you drop the thought for a quick nod in which Mina is content with. Her soft caresses of your face seize as she brings both hands to your clothed chest, as she appreciates your toned body through the thin fabric. Clearly she has had enough of your clothes as she quite literally rips off your t-shirt, throwing the remnants to the floor. You had liked that shirt. However you liked where this was going even more. Mina's hands roam your upper body freely, her movements with her hips seem endless as she leans forward a bites along your shoulder, stifling a moan when she reaches an early climax. Her juices completely soaking her panties, although they were already thoroughly drenched. A flushed, post-orgasmic redness covers Mina's gorgeous face, a sated smile forming from her pursed lips. Mina quickly discarded of her clothes, tossing them with no real care across the room. As she finished stripping your eyes were locked with her perky pale tits, not large but perfect for your hands. Tempting you to suck on the pinkish nipples that decorate her chest. Giving you minimal time to admire her, Mina leaned forward and slowly kissed down your body, clearly happy with teasing you while she waits for her body to recover. Soft butterfly kisses along your shoulders, turn to harsh love bites and hickeys. All down your chest and stomach, your girlfriend trails her way, working down your body with purpose. She lies down between your legs as she finishes kissing down your stomach, her face aligned with your tenting shorts which she dove forward to nuzzles against. The feeling of her face pressed against your straining member made your eyes roll back. Finally the relief of some pressure against your length.