"You can do anything as long as you're gay."

Scott's POV

I walked into my house to put away some iron when I saw something. I walked closer and realized it was a sign with corruption coming out of it. 

It read, "I'm coming. You better prepare." I knew exactly who this was. I should probably warn the other empires about this.

"Scott!" I heard a voice shout. I turned around to see Jimmy running towards me. 

"Jimmy!" I said. 

"What are-" He paused when he saw the sign behind me. 

"What is that?" He asked. 

I sighed, "Xornoth decided to leave me a little threat." 

His eyes widened, "Xornoth's coming back?!" I nodded in answer.

"Well the meeting is happening soon, so we can warn them!" Jimmy said, already flying. 

I quickly joined him, "I'm just worried about the visitors." 

"Do you think they'd help us?" Jimmy asked. 

I shrugged, "I dunno. That Technoblade guy seems pretty hostile." We arrived at the forest and a few people were already there. 

"Hey Scott!" Shubble said, greeting us. 

"Hey Shelby!" I said, greeting her. 

"INCOMING!!!" A familiar voice shouted. We turned around to see Fwhip flying towards us. Shortly after, all the visitors landed behind him. 

"Is this everyone?" This guy named, Sam, said. 

"Nope! We're waiting on a few more." Pearl said. 

Pixlriffs landed behind us, "So, are these the newcomers I heard about?" 

"Looks like a bunch of losers to me!" Another voice shouted. Joel landed. 

"Excuse me bitch?" Tommy demanded. 

"Alright, that's enough. Can we get down to business? I have an Academy to run." Gem said. 

"Gem's right. We should probably start talking." Katherine said. 

"Let's start with introductions, shall we?" Gem said, smiling. 

Tommy groaned loudly, "We literally just did introductions yesterday!" 

Dream gave him a dirty look, "Don't listen to him. He's always complaining." Tommy scowled but didn't say anything.

"Anyways." I said, "Let's hurry this up. I have something important to tell you guys." 

*If you know the members of Empires SMP and Dream SMP then you can skip this part. This is just introducing everyone. Not that some of these characters will rarely show up in the book. They're just there.*

Scott. He's an elf and the leader of Rivendell. Brother's with Xornoth.

Fwhip. He's the leader of the Grimalands. Known for his massive amount of explosives. A member of the Wither Rose alliance.

Gem. She's the leader of the Crystal Cliffs. She's a wizard. Runs the Crystal Cliffs Academy and is part of the Wither Rose alliance.

Joey. He's the leader of the Lost Empire. He is madly in love with Xornoth :D

Katherine. She's the leader of House Blossom. She loves flowers and has an abnormal amount of them.

Lizzie. She is the leader of the Ocean Empire. She is a blue axolotl and is brothers with Jimmy. Wife of Joel.