"Stop worrying Phil. You're going to wear your old mind."

Dream POV

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Sapnap shouted. The portal was red and weird red things were coming out of it, as if taunting us to go in. 

"A-Are we stuck here?" Karl asked. 

"This... is strange." Gem whispered. Tommy got a little too close for my comfort.

"Get away. We don't know what's going to come out of it." I ordered. 

Purpled agreed with me, "I think it's best to stay away from here." 

We walked away. What if we were stuck here? What if we couldn't go back, to L'Manburg, to our pets, to everything? "We should all go back. Make sure Xornoth hasn't done anything bad." Pearl said. They all agreed. 

"Keep an eye for Joey and Sausage." Fwhip said before he flew off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh. This sucks. We're stuck here now!" Quackity said, stomping his foot on the floor. 

"What should we do? How are we going to get back home?" Fundy asked. 

Techno snorted, "We kill Xornoth. What else?!" I was about to open my mouth and say something but Fwhip came crashing down towards us. 

"What's the trouble now?" George asked. Fwhip looked really troubled. 

"I got a letter... from Xornoth." Okay, now I am interested. I snatched the book from him and read it out loud.

In 3 days time. Meet me at the Lost Empire. Bring everyone you want. Don't show up and this world will end.

- Xornoth

"FINALLY! We can fight him once and for all!" Tommy shouted. 

"Did the other empires get this letter as well?" Sam asked. 

Fwhip shrugged, "Haven't checked." I looked back down at the letter. It was strange, that's for sure. Xornoth was so quiet and suddenly he wanted us to meet him. What could he want? 

"I'm going to go and check with Gem. You guys should get prepared. We only have a few days." Fwhip said. I gave him a thumbs up and he flew off in the direction of the Crystal Cliffs. 

We started to break up into groups, training for different things. "Wanna spar?" Punz asked me. 

I grinned, "Sure." We took our wooden swords and started to attack each other, giving each other tips and tricks as we go. 

"DREAM!" A shout behind me. Tubbo and Ranboo were running towards us. 

"Hm?" 

"Could you teach us how to fight better?" They asked. 

I shrugged, "Sure. You help Ranboo, Punz." Punz took Ranboo a little bit away and started to help him. 

I looked at Tubbo, "First of all, the way you're holding the sword is making it harder for you. Do it like this." I demonstrated with my sword. 

He copied it, "Oh wow! It feels so much lighter!"

We started to attack each other and I said things like, "Don't be repetitive, I already know all your moves." and, "Always look for an opening." 

By sunset, Tubbo lay on the ground. "This is so tiring. How do you do it?" He groaned. 

I shrugged, "Takes time." 

Punz came back, "Let's go back before they start to worry. Phil will kill us if Tubbo gets hurt." We walked back, talking about a variety of things.

"Wonder what'll happen in 3 days. Why would he want us to meet him?" Ranboo asked. 

I shrugged, "Who knows what that demon thinks. For all we know, it could be a death trap." 

"TUBBO! Where were you?! You can't go out at night like that." Phil yelled, walking towards us. 

"I was training with Dream! Stop worrying Phil. You're going to wear your old mind." Tubbo said, running away. 

"TUBBO!" Phil shouted after him. 

Punz chuckled, "I thought Tommy was chaotic." 

Phil sighed, "I am regretting all my life decisions." 

I patted him on the shoulder, "Get some rest. Let's spar tomorrow, yeah?" 

620 words! Haha, another fast update! Thanks so much for the support on this book! Only a few more chapters for this book before it ends. Have a good day/night! :)