"Yeah! Fuck you!"

TW: Blood. Do not read if you are sensitive. 

Purpled POV

"Ready?" Fwhip asked. We all nodded. It was the day where we had to meet Xornoth or he would, 'end the earth'. I still think it's all bullshit, but oh well. We had all been preparing, getting armor, good weapons, potions, gaps, everything you could ever need. 

"Remember. I need time to gather up the energy for the spell. You need to buy as much time as possible." Gem whispered. 

"Yeah yeah. We get it." Tommy said. Dream, Techno, and Punz were assigned to make sure that Gem didn't get hurt.

"Be aware of all your surroundings." I whispered. Soon enough, we were at the Lost Empire. 

"Hello." A familiar voice cackled. Beside him was Joey and... Sausage? He looked different. The grin definitely didn't suit him. His eyes were red and his clothes were different. There were many tentacles surrounding us. Gem quietly slipped out, and no one noticed. 

"Why'd you call us here, brother." Scott asked. 

"I have a few things I want if you want me to stop causing chaos." Xornoth said. He was about to list them out but Tommy interrupted him. 

"Yeah no. If you think for one second that we're going to listen to you, you're crazy."

"I do not like interruptions. Quiet." 

"I dO nOt LiKe InTeRrUpTiOnS." Tubbo mimicked, "shut up you old hag." 

"HOW DARE YOU! Don't call Xornoth that!" Joey shouted. I was starting to get tired of this. 

"Fight me you simp." I challenged him. 

"I guess it has to be this way." The tentacles suddenly started to strike us, grabbing our legs. I found myself face to face with Sausage. I drank a speed potion and started to fight him, dodging tentacles at the same time. 

One tentacle knocked me down, "Shit." Sausage was about to strike me when he got pummeled to the ground by Sapnap. 

I stood up and drank another speed potion. I ran to the tentacles and cut them. However, to my surprise, they grew back within seconds. 

"Nice try boy." I spun around and saw Xornoth, staring at me. Sweat dripped down my forehead, this wasn't good. 

"I won't hurt you. I have better plans for you." With that, he disappeared, presumably teleporting somewhere else in the room.

I turned around to see Shubble struggling with some vines. I ran over and helped her, cutting the vines. "Thanks." 

"DUCK!" Tommy's voice bellowed behind me. We ducked and saw Joey's sword sticking out. That was a close one. Tommy ran straight for Joey. I ran to help him while Shubble helped others. 

"Xornoth will rule the world!" Joey cried, blocking our attacks. 

"Over my dead body!" Tommy spat. I weaved and dodged his attacks and stabbed him in the chest. I didn't even look at him as the body fell to the ground. (NO HATE AGAINST JOEY, I LOVE HIM. IT'S JUST NECESSARY)

I scanned the battlefield. Punz and Sapnap were working together. I saw Techno and Dream fighting their own battle. That's when my heart skipped. 

I ran to Punz and Sapnap, "PUNZ! Where's Gem?! Aren't you supposed to be protecting her?" 

I could see the fear in his eyes, "I don't know! I lost her!" I swore under my breath. That's when I noticed Xornoth cornering Gem. Downing another speed potion, I started running but stopped at what I saw. Gem took out her staff and muttered something. There was a bright light and the only thing that was left was a crystal. The vines stopped attacking and everyone stopped what they were doing. 

Tommy was the first one to make a move. He walked over to the crystal and stuck up the middle finger, "Yeah! Fuck you!" I couldn't suppress a laugh. 

Sausage's eyes went back to normal and he seemed back to normal, "What..." Fwhip patted him on the back, "We have a lot to talk about buddy." 

Gem carefully picked up the stone, "We have to make sure this is safe." I was too exhausted to say anything. I collapsed on the floor, for now, the battle was over.

685 words! Double update! WOOOH! As you can probably tell, the book is ending soon. I love you all! Might be a triple update? Idk, I'm just really bored right now. <3 However, I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! The goal was to create a fun book with POV's of people that normally don't get the spotlight. Most DSMP books don't really use people like Punz and Purpled. (No hate to those books ofc) That's why there's a lot of Punz and Purpled in this book! One more chapter, Epilogue and that's the end!