"That guy looks like ass dude. That Joey guy has a problem, he is not hot."

Sapnap POV

"C'mon. You can do better than that." Dream said, teasing me. 

I scowled, rolling my eyes. "Let's go exploring. I'm bored of this. Let's go raid a desert temple or something." I set down my axe. 

"I'm down for that. It's getting boring watching Dream shitting on you all the time." Punz said, jumping down from the tree he was sitting on. 

I scoffed, "Yeah yeah. Fuck off, let's go this way." 

They snickered, following me. I scowled, I hate being the youngest one.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" A voice behind us asked. Purpled ran towards us. 

"We're going to go exploring because Sapnap doesn't want to lose his dignity." Dream answered. 

I pointed a finger at him, "Excuse me! You barely beat me!" 

"You mean Dream destroyed you." Punz said, patting me on the back. 

Purpled grinned, "It's okay Sapnap. Sometimes it's good to be the worst one." 

I walked away, fuming. We reached the jungle and went in, wanting to find something new and cool. 

"This is the worst jungle I've ever been in. Have you seen anything yet, Sapnap?" Punz asked. I was still mad at him from earlier so I answered coldly, "No." 

He noticed my tone of voice, "Are you still mad at me? You know I didn't mean it." 

To his and my surprise I grinned, "I'll forgive you if you shout that Sapnap is the best." 

"Fuck nah. I'm not saying that." Punz said, shaking his head. 

"Well then fuck you." I said, marching away. 

"Oh my goodness, fine. SAPNAP IS THE BEST!" Punz shouted. 

I laughed. "Wow Punz, I never thought I'd hear you say that." Dream said, walking over. 

"Me too. But just to be clear, Sapnap is NOT the best." Punz said. 

I pushed him, "Can't take it back!" 

"You guys are so weird. Why am I here." Purpled said, shaking his head in disappointment. 

"You chose to come with us!" I said, shrugging. 

"Well that's because Tommy went off raging that his L'Manberg flag got broken by that demon thing. I wasn't going to stand around and watch him sing the anthem. That would be a waste of time!" Purpled said, grumbling. 

"Wait. The demon broke the L'Manberg flag?" Dream asked, stopping. 

"Yeah! You didn't know?!" Purpled asked, surprised. 

I shook my head, "We strayed far away from camp." 

Purpled shrugged, "Well that demon thing destroyed the flag and they're fixing it. The wizard person and the Sausage guy came over to help." 

"Maybe we should go back. That demon thing could come back." Dream said, uncertainty in his voice. 

"Who cares. Let's let them cry over a stupid flag. I want to go exploring." Punz said. 

Dream still looked unsure. "There's already strong people there. And I'm sure Fwhip wouldn't let anyone get hurt. That guy has enough firepower for centuries." He added. 

Dream shrugged, "Yeah, they're probably fine." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh c'mon. We made it all the way back to spawn and there's nothing here." Purpled said, as we came across the portal. 

I looked behind Dream and saw something. "You good? You look like you've just seen a ghost." Punz asked. 

"He was RIGHT THERE." I said. 

"What?! Who?" Purpled asked, looking around. 

"Run." The voice said. I saw Xornoth behind us. 

"AY! Come down here! Don't float there and be a pussy!" I shouted. The demon laughed, its voice echoing through the jungle. 

"Fool." It said. Dream tried to hit it but the demon seemed to be immortal. 

"It's freaking immortal!" Purpled said, gaping. 

"Run." Xornoth said again. 

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE!" I shouted, sprinting back the way we came. Unlike the rest of us, Punz didn't seem scared. 

"That guy looks like ass dude. That Joey guy has a problem, he is not hot." Xornoth merely laughed, the leaves vibrating at the sound. 

"PUNZ! STOP STANDING THERE!" Dream shouted. 

"What's he going to do. Kill me?!" Punz snorted, but he still started running nonetheless. I gritted my teeth, Punz was too cocky sometimes and he's going to give me a heart attack sometime.

We ran back towards our camp, using the rivers in the jungle to trident our way there. The demon followed, taunting us. However, when the camp got in sight, the demon disappeared. "I'll be back."

Punz snorted, "That's not ominous at all." George and Wilbur noticed us. 

"Hey! Why do you guys look like you've just ran a marathon?" Wilbur asked. 

"Because we did. That demon guy chased us from the middle of the jungle." Dream said. 

"The demon seems to be very active lately." George commented. 

"I think we've all noticed George." I said, rolling my eyes.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fwhip POV

I watched them talk and discuss what happened from the wall of my empire. My heart was heavy. Everything seemed so peaceful, the wind blowing, the leaves dancing. The villagers are walking around. There was no tension between the empires, yet I knew that darkness was coming. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath of fresh air. I wonder how long this peace will last before a war breaks out.

851 words! Hope you guys enjoyed :D. Sorry that I've ben inconsistent, but I've been taking it a bit slowly.  Also, sorry for the repeat of the Sapnap and Punz brotherly dynamic but I just love them, I had to write another chapter. Have a good day/night! I love you all!